Windows 10: My device came with Windows 10 Pro. After clean install, the current version is now Windows...

Discus and support My device came with Windows 10 Pro. After clean install, the current version is now Windows... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have already tried to upgrade using the default product key as suggested in below thread:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by shBharath, Apr 16, 2021.

1. shBharath Win User

My device came with Windows 10 Pro. After clean install, the current version is now Windows...

I have already tried to upgrade using the default product key as suggested in below thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install-winpc/windows-10-pro-showing-as-windows-10-home-after/6f082106-b3a4-4c93-b5b6-60aef61034e9

:)

shBharath, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Apr 16, 2021
  4. My device came with Windows 10 Pro. After clean install, the current version is now Windows...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Hello guys,

I'm planning to get a new graphics card and lets just go ahead and do a clean install aswell. Now I have bought a windows PRO key online and my running OS is windows PRO. Now I want to set up my usb to make a clean install. I wanted to use the windows tool to download the PRO version but its not in the drop down box. I have tried selecting different languages but I still couldn't find it. Now my question is, can I use my pro key on a normal windows 10? If so, my problem is solved. If not, how can I download the pro version from the tool?

UPDATE::

Apperently when the install is happening, windows will select the right version depending on the product key version. So PROBLEM SOLVED *Smile My device came with Windows 10 Pro. After clean install, the current version is now Windows... :)

JeroenBeunckens, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

My device came with Windows 10 Pro. After clean install, the current version is now Windows...

1. My device came with Windows 10 Pro. After clean install, the current version is now Windows... - Similar Threads - device came Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro - current version download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro - current version download: I have a Dell XPS 2 in 1 laptop that is 16 months old. The camera stopped working and after 4 ½ hours on the phone to Dell, the solution was a Windows 10 download and re - install. I had previously bought Windows 10 Pro on a USB, with a product key, just after I bought the...
  3. Windows 10 Pro - current version download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - current version download: I have a Dell XPS 2 in 1 laptop that is 16 months old. The camera stopped working and after 4 ½ hours on the phone to Dell, the solution was a Windows 10 download and re - install. I had previously bought Windows 10 Pro on a USB, with a product key, just after I bought the...
  4. Windows 10 Pro - current version download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help to reinstall clean version of Windows 10 Pro x64 on current SSD

Help to reinstall clean version of Windows 10 Pro x64 on current SSD: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/c...this_disk_the/ This is my post on Reddit fully explaining my situation along w/ some screenshots. I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 169956
  6. Activating the Windows 10 Pro Version after a fresh, clean install

Activating the Windows 10 Pro Version after a fresh, clean install: Hello, I'm currently downloading windows 10 through media installation tool on an external USB drive, so I can use it to install fresh, authentic windows 10 on my PC. However, I know we're supposed to activate the windows after it's done installing. I was wondering if I...
  7. Windows 10 Pro version 2004 Clean Install

Windows 10 Pro version 2004 Clean Install: I'm loading version 2004 form a thumb drive created using the Media Creation Tool. Everything went smoothly till reboot. The setup did not ask to remove the thumb drive for the restart. Eventually, a selection box to select one of two Windows 10 types appeared, but I...
  8. Windows 10 Ver 2004 currently incompatible with my device Surface Pro 3 and current version...

Windows 10 Ver 2004 currently incompatible with my device Surface Pro 3 and current version...: I have installed Windows 10 Version 1903 Update KB4497165 Installed 18.8.20 & KB4560960 installed 10.6.20. Since then my plotter will not print. This is a known issue - spooling problem. Can I simply uninstall these Windows Updates under Programs & Features to revert my...
  9. Windows 10 wrong version after clean install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 wrong version after clean install: Hello, my Alienware came with Windows 10 Home x64 installed, then I did upgrade to Pro I have the purchase confirmation email. I got a new m.2 NVMe SSD HDD, no more and did a clean install but the usb tool didn't gave me any option to install Windows 10 Pro. So, when the...
  10. Clean Install of Windows 10 and current software.

Clean Install of Windows 10 and current software.: My laptop reset from Windows 10 upgrade back to Windows 8.1. I have tried several times to upgrade again but in the final part of that process, it gives me an error (the number seems to differ slightly each time). I've tried the list of troubleshooting and still no success. I...