Windows 10: My device controlled from Olympia, Windows 7 Backup and Restore creates System Images but...

Discus and support My device controlled from Olympia, Windows 7 Backup and Restore creates System Images but... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My device connected to Work or School Account given from Microsoft, but now Windows 7 Back up and Restore fails to Restore System Image, why and how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by A. I. R. Topflight, Dec 15, 2020.

1. My device controlled from Olympia, Windows 7 Backup and Restore creates System Images but...

My device connected to Work or School Account given from Microsoft, but now Windows 7 Back up and Restore fails to Restore System Image, why and how to solve?

My device controlled from Olympia, Windows 7 Backup and Restore creates System Images but... 955a3cc3-ecef-4905-b878-ecdac83a132f?upload=true.png

:)

A. I. R. Topflight, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Windows 7 Image

Was going to post the same link *Smile My device controlled from Olympia, Windows 7 Backup and Restore creates System Images but... :) It's an awesome feature in Win 7, recommend it after intstall and device driver install, and before installing software and external drivers.

Hard to understand the question. You can save the image to another disk, then restore it using this proceedure:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/7702/restoring-windows-7-from-an-image-backup/

Sasqui, Dec 15, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Control Panel > System and Security > Backup and Restore (Windows 7) > Creat a system image\\ DOES NOT WORK

Backup and Restore (Windows 7) was included in Windows 10 so that people who used it in Windows 7 to create a backup are able to restore that backup in Windows 10. It's not supported for making new backups.

To make an image backup, you'll need third-party image backup software.

BulldogXX, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Ramhound Win User

My device controlled from Olympia, Windows 7 Backup and Restore creates System Images but...

System Image and Backup& Restore

Windows 10 uses a digital entitlement. Your product key is stored in ACPI table, and is automatically detected by Windows 10, so knowing your product is key isn't necessary with Windows 10. The use of Backup and Restore (Windows 7) does not affect the activation status of Windows.The activation status of Windows. If Windows 10 is not activated for any reason, when you attempt to activate Windows, the product key will automatically be detected.

Backup and Restore (Windows 7), System Images, do indeed include your personal files. However, you will back up the entire drive, you don't have any control over any exclusions.

You cannot create a system image, if the system image, includes a location included in the system image. You will want to back up the disk that contains the system image using another method. You will not have control over what is restored using Backup and Restore (Windows 7).

Additionally, the system image can contain any partitions you want except, the one where the system image is going to be located.

Any partitions that are selected,
    will not show, up in the list of disk to store the backup. You can backup disks other than the system disk.

The system state will be exactly as it was.

Ramhound, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

My device controlled from Olympia, Windows 7 Backup and Restore creates System Images but...

1. My device controlled from Olympia, Windows 7 Backup and Restore creates System Images but... - Similar Threads - device controlled Olympia

2. Create A System Image Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create A System Image Backup: I'm trying to create a system image backup of my Windows 10 machine in case something goes wrong with one of its components, and unfortunately it says "Backup failed. Not enough disk space.". This is despite the fact that my external hard drive has 2.34 TB of free disk space,...
  3. Create A System Image Backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create A System Image Backup: I'm trying to create a system image backup of my Windows 10 machine in case something goes wrong with one of its components, and unfortunately it says "Backup failed. Not enough disk space.". This is despite the fact that my external hard drive has 2.34 TB of free disk space,...
  4. Can't create system image using Windows 7 backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create system image using Windows 7 backup: Can I still use a system image from Backup Windows 7 even when it "encounters a problem"? I have tried multiple times and keep getting the same error - that it "encounters a problem" with specific folders. I've tried deleting those folders one of them doesn't even show up in...
  5. Can't create system image using Windows 7 backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't create system image using Windows 7 backup: Can I still use a system image from Backup Windows 7 even when it "encounters a problem"? I have tried multiple times and keep getting the same error - that it "encounters a problem" with specific folders. I've tried deleting those folders one of them doesn't even show up in...
  6. Can't create system image using Windows 7 backup

7. Restoring from system image backup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restoring from system image backup: submitted by /u/SgtJackVisback [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk0h04/restoring_from_system_image_backup/
  8. Is it possible to create and restore a backup without a system image?

Is it possible to create and restore a backup without a system image?: I have wasted a week trying to backup my computer because I've been warned the hard drive will fail. Every time I get to 97% - which takes a day - it stalls. I have run chkdsk - also one day - and found some problems. I have a feeling each time I run it and each time I...
  9. Create backup system image

Create backup system image: Trying to back up my hard drive as a "system image". I see the option in the videos, but when I click on Settings, Backup, the "system image" option is not there. It just says "save these files" and lists a bunch of data files. How to create a system image? The Microsoft...
  10. Control Panel > System and Security > Backup and Restore (Windows 7) > Creat a system...

Control Panel > System and Security > Backup and Restore (Windows 7) > Creat a system...: Over two years ago, someone posted this same issue with the title: backup and restore (0x807800C5) and (0x8078004F) The issue was never properly addressed, was never resolved, yet the thread was closed. I followed all the suggestions in the thread, including performing a...