Windows 10: my device deleted the driver and now won't

Discus and support my device deleted the driver and now won't in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the other day my device shut down then won't load pass the loading screen. i went to the device fixing thingy at the start loading screen. i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by graysoncook, Mar 3, 2019.

1. my device deleted the driver and now won't

the other day my device shut down then won't load pass the loading screen.

i went to the device fixing thingy at the start loading screen.

i tried using a USB flash drive but it didn't work.

how do i fix it?

:)

graysoncook, Mar 3, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

my device deleted the driver and now won't [​IMG]

zbook, Mar 3, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 3, 2019
  4. my device deleted the driver and now won't

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

my device deleted the driver and now won't

1. my device deleted the driver and now won't - Similar Threads - device deleted driver

2. Deleted all the device drivers , now I can't boot into my winods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleted all the device drivers , now I can't boot into my winods: I was hoping for drivers to be reinstall Bot now i can't even boot into to the window 10My pc can boot into safe mode with networkingCan I save my pc somehow??...
  3. Deleted all the device drivers , now I can't boot into my winods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted all the device drivers , now I can't boot into my winods: I was hoping for drivers to be reinstall Bot now i can't even boot into to the window 10My pc can boot into safe mode with networkingCan I save my pc somehow??...
  4. Deleted all the device drivers , now I can't boot into my winods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Device driver won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device driver won't work: I'm having an issue with my device it won't work on my computer but works on my laptop I know the driver is finished as I see the installation is complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-driver-wont-work/3bac877d-f87d-4681-be34-ff6ce4eeeac1
  6. Device driver won't work

Device driver won't work: I'm having an issue with my device it won't work on my computer but works on my laptop I know the driver is finished as I see the installation is complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-driver-wont-work/3bac877d-f87d-4681-be34-ff6ce4eeeac1
  7. Device driver won't work

8. device driver won't work

device driver won't work: Good day!I have purchased a new mouse for my PC and already installed the driver. For some reason my mouse doesn't work on my pc but works fine with my laptop. I see the installation of driver finishes, what might be the problem?...
  9. device driver won't work

device driver won't work: Good day!I have purchased a new mouse for my PC and already installed the driver. For some reason my mouse doesn't work on my pc but works fine with my laptop. I see the installation of driver finishes, what might be the problem?...
  10. Device driver won't work

Device driver won't work: Hello I bought a new mouse for my gaming PC.I tried using it today but it only updated the driver but the mouse still not working. I tried putting it to my laptop and it work perfectly. I updated my drive but it won't fix the issue. The mouse won't work in my PC but working...