Windows 10: My Device Got Infected With Malicious Hackers

Discus and support My Device Got Infected With Malicious Hackers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G recently and not knowing the phone, went on Google Play Store to download an uninstall app. I downloaded the first... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Richard D Carter, Nov 21, 2020.

1. My Device Got Infected With Malicious Hackers

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G recently and not knowing the phone, went on Google Play Store to download an uninstall app. I downloaded the first one. I opened it to install it on my phone and it immediately downloaded 45 apps to my phone and after that took over the phone. I couldn't even turn it off. It erase my main account, a hotmail account, took all my bank cards and record, Went into the gmail account I was using and took all of my saved accounts passwords 121 of them and then gave them all the same simple password. Google, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and the rest of them. All my apps were gone and replaced with theirs. And it kept getting worse. Finally turn off wifi at home. I set it back to factory settings and began to clean up. Call the bank and credit company's and turned it off All the time I was doing all this I was syncing to my computer. When I got on it I found the mess.

10 min later the phone was back to what it was. Messed up. Took it to Verizon where I bought it and tried to explain it to an eighteen year old. I'm 72 and been in computers since the late 80's She said no problem I'll set it back to factory and I said I already did that and it's back. I went thru Samsung support. They said take it to Verison. But I had installed Norton 360 Ultimate. Went through that like butter. I was on the phone with them slowly walking up to 7 levels. Around 7 solid hours with the big guys and girls they got into my phone saw the damaged and zapped Android programs and we moved things around and was sent to their last guy. The support was great with me. I got off the phones with Norton after about 9 hours. I was sweating. Looked at the computer and not too bad because it's Windows 10. Went to bed, I don't sleep mich and at 5:06 an the phone lites up beeping beeping and it went back to trashed. I haven't called Norton back yet. I have blocked any more damage. And shut off the wifi, bluetooth and so on. When I turned it on at 5 am this morning, It was like dozens of people going through the gate. I shut it off. I usually use less the a gig of data. They had used over 29 GIGs. I have Unlimited coverage. Any suggestions?

[Original Title: Malicious Hacker]

:)

Richard D Carter, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Hacker leaks passwords for 500,000+ servers, routers, and IoT devices

Read more: Hacker leaks passwords for more than 500,000 servers, routers, and IoT devices | ZDNet

Brink, Nov 21, 2020
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Nov 21, 2020
  4. My Device Got Infected With Malicious Hackers

malicious software tool

The Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) is quite a useless and antiquated tool...

It might show during scanning any number of "infected" files but at the end of the scanning come to the conclusion that they were not infected. The result counts...

Suggestion to read these older threads (especially the posts of Rob Koch and quietman and GreginMich) which are explaining a bit about the "usefulness" of the MSRT...

I, personally, never even download/use it...

Jsssssssss, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

My Device Got Infected With Malicious Hackers

1. My Device Got Infected With Malicious Hackers - Similar Threads - Device Got Infected

2. Got Infected with some hackers and need security for online emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got Infected with some hackers and need security for online emails: Hello,I am using Windows Server 2019 and today there is very serious incident of fraud happened with me.I was in communication through email with the UK Government tax authority HMRC and need to pay big amount of VAT and they wrote me an email to transfer the money and...
  3. Got infected with some hackers and need security for emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got infected with some hackers and need security for emails: Hello,I am using Windows Server 2019 and today there is very serious incident of fraud happened with me.I was in communication through email with the UK Government tax authority HMRC and need to pay big amount of VAT and they wrote me an email to transfer the money and...
  4. Got Infected with some hackers and need security for online emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got Infected with some hackers and need security for online emails: Hello,I am using Windows Server 2019 and today there is very serious incident of fraud happened with me.I was in communication through email with the UK Government tax authority HMRC and need to pay big amount of VAT and they wrote me an email to transfer the money and...
  5. Got infected with some hackers and need security for emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got infected with some hackers and need security for emails: Hello,I am using Windows Server 2019 and today there is very serious incident of fraud happened with me.I was in communication through email with the UK Government tax authority HMRC and need to pay big amount of VAT and they wrote me an email to transfer the money and...
  6. All of my devices are infected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All of my devices are infected: I have several computers hp's, a dell a mini pc and they are all infected. The infection is hidden extremely well. I let Microsoft commect remotely and they couldn't find anything wrong. None of the virus software is finding anything and of course resetting it does nothing....
  7. My Device Got Infected

My Device Got Infected: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G recently and not knowing the phone, went on Google Play Store to download an uninstall app. I downloaded the first one. I opened it to install it on my phone and it immediately downloaded 45 apps to my phone and after that took over the...
  8. Malicious Hacker

Malicious Hacker: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G recently and not knowing the phone, went on Google Play Store to download an uninstall app. I downloaded the first one. I opened it to install it on my phone and it immediately downloaded 45 apps to my phone and after that took over the...
  9. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or infected with a malicious application.

My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or infected with a malicious application.: Good day. Please help. I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or infected with a malicious application. My internet connection is hijacked. At the moment, I can tell that I'm only connecting via ipv6. I can't download another...
  10. I got a notification that my device is infected.

I got a notification that my device is infected.: Is this a scam or is it legitimate? What should I do?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-notification-that-my-device-is-infected/414b7e01-d080-42d5-a70e-80325e6c5023"