Windows 10: My device is connected with wifi but I am getting error saying Your internet access is...

Discus and support My device is connected with wifi but I am getting error saying Your internet access is... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried flushing the DNSDint work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marabad Sanmati, May 28, 2023.

1. My device is connected with wifi but I am getting error saying Your internet access is...

I tried flushing the DNSDint work

:)

Marabad Sanmati, May 28, 2023
  2. jcaswell Win User

W10 can connect to wider internet but cannot access web pages

I have an odd issue with my W10 laptop linked to Sky broadband in the UK via wifi using a Sky router. The effect is that while I can actually access the internet (I can send and receive emails using Outlook and can connect to other machines using TeamViewer) I cannot access any web site (Google, BBC etc). There is no specific error message, merely that the access request timed out and a suggestion that it may be to do with proxy.

I have tried the following:

1. Other systems (W10 and ios) can access web sites using the same Sky router (therefore probably not a router problem)
    2. I have sent and received emails using Outlook, so the broadband connection is working (probably not a Sky problem)
    3. I have tried two different browsers (Firefox and Edge), no connection (not a browser problem)
    4. I am using Windows Defender and have:
      1. Made sure that Firefox is in the list of allowed systems in its Firewall, no connection after a reboot
      2. Turned off the Firewall and tried again - no connection
    My next step will be to re-install Windows, but has anyone got any other suggestions? Could it be some sort of virus (I have carried out a complete virus check using Defender)

So - any suggestions?

jcaswell, May 28, 2023
  3. Sumit603 Win User
    connected but no internet access windows wifi error

i have connected to a working wifi network but my computer says connected but no internet, while the other devices connected to same wifi have internet access

Sumit603, May 28, 2023
  4. My device is connected with wifi but I am getting error saying Your internet access is...

Network Error"'connected but no internet access'

Hi,

I've been having this annoying problem recently with my wifi connection. I use a laptop but with the ethernet plugged in because my internet has this problem. I have to reset the router every 15-20 mins or change the wifi channel- both of which are temporary
    fixes before I get the error of 'connected but no internet access'. This issue affects all devices in the house connected to the wifi. Internet works fine with the ethernet but not without it. Any suggestions to what the problem might be?

MoosaWasim, May 28, 2023
Thema:

My device is connected with wifi but I am getting error saying Your internet access is...

1. My device is connected with wifi but I am getting error saying Your internet access is... - Similar Threads - device connected wifi

2. The Wifi and ethernet says I am connected but I cannot access the internet. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Wifi and ethernet says I am connected but I cannot access the internet. How can I...: I am running on Windows XP Pro. I have tried several different options to correct this issue to no avail. I realize that updates to XP have long been discontinued. I tired Acer's support to find any adapter drivers. When I checked the PID, I found no adapter/modem names in...
  3. The Wifi and ethernet says I am connected but I cannot access the internet. How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Wifi and ethernet says I am connected but I cannot access the internet. How can I...: I am running on Windows XP Pro. I have tried several different options to correct this issue to no avail. I realize that updates to XP have long been discontinued. I tired Acer's support to find any adapter drivers. When I checked the PID, I found no adapter/modem names in...
  4. I am connected to wifi, but system says no internet. Only browsers can access internet and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am connected to wifi, but system says no internet. Only browsers can access internet and...: I am connected to wifi, but system says no internet. Only browsers can access internet and no other apps. I have Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-connected-to-wifi-but-system-says-no-internet/48ccf288-f46d-423c-99c1-d7d7ba89f365
  5. I am connected to wifi, but system says no internet. Only browsers can access internet and...

I am connected to wifi, but system says no internet. Only browsers can access internet and...: I am connected to wifi, but system says no internet. Only browsers can access internet and no other apps. I have Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-connected-to-wifi-but-system-says-no-internet/48ccf288-f46d-423c-99c1-d7d7ba89f365
  6. My device is connected with wifi but I am getting error saying Your internet access is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device is connected with wifi but I am getting error saying Your internet access is...: I tried flushing the DNSDint work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-is-connected-with-wifi-but-i-am-getting/254d2af9-be5e-4e05-a66b-931fd0960478
  7. My device is connected with wifi but I am getting error saying Your internet access is...

My device is connected with wifi but I am getting error saying Your internet access is...: I tried flushing the DNSDint work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-is-connected-with-wifi-but-i-am-getting/254d2af9-be5e-4e05-a66b-931fd0960478
  8. Wifi Says I am Not Connected But I am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Says I am Not Connected But I am: Currently on Windows 10 and it says I'm not connected to the internet but I am.When I look at my router/modem it says no internet secured but I can use the internet and web browser just fine.I have reset my mode through Xfinity and have reset at Netgear router level. Nothing...
  9. Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected

in Windows 10 News
    Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected: [ATTACH]If after you upgrade or update your Windows 10 and you notice that the Network Connectivity Status Indicator (NCSI) on the notification area/system tray on […] This article Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  10. Device Is Connected To WiFi Network But Says "No Internet Access"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device Is Connected To WiFi Network But Says "No Internet Access": Hi, I recently bought an Acer laptop with Windows 10 installed on it. It was working fine at the beginning. But later when I updated to the newer version of Windows my WiFi connection started having issues. Can anyone here help me identify where the problem is? Here are...