Windows 10: My device is hijacked, hacked. I can't install clean uninfected Windows. Where is the Rob Koch?

Discus and support My device is hijacked, hacked. I can't install clean uninfected Windows. Where is the Rob Koch? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Excuse me but I can't do otherwise When you clean Windows 10 home, infected Windows applications Music Grow, calculator, photos, weather, etc. are... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DefaultUserZero, May 13, 2020.

1. My device is hijacked, hacked. I can't install clean uninfected Windows. Where is the Rob Koch?

Excuse me but I can't do otherwise

When you clean Windows 10 home, infected Windows applications Music Grow, calculator, photos, weather, etc. are installed on your computer.

Then the device is hijacked immediately, probably via the SSH protocol.

An attacker or virus uses malicious scripts over WMI and Winmgmt.

I made money on those malicious scripts.

As written here: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/yeabests-cc-a-fileless-infection-using-wmi-to-hijack-your-browser/

My registries are changed.

I can't install pure Windows even if I completely format the disk via Diskpart, List disk, etc .....

I always created the installation usb medium on a different computer.

With a good acquaintance, with my father or my mother. At my work. And another good acquaintance.

There is no connection between the computer I have and the ones on which I created the Windows 10 usb installation medium. Of course, using the Windows media tool creation or the official ISO file only from the Microsoft website! No third party site!

No antivirus program, anti rootkit, or any other program helps.

I will not elaborate further here.

Here is the original thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-really-need-rob-koch-from-microsoft-support-my/03432308-7283-421e-a3b2-aa4d20a1329f? messageId = 812520a6-25db-44f5-92f7-85b71306c16d

I'm already tired.

I can throw the computer out the window.

:)

DefaultUserZero, May 13, 2020

2. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, May 13, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2020
  4. Wile E Win User

My device is hijacked, hacked. I can't install clean uninfected Windows. Where is the Rob Koch?

Windows Vista Clean Installation

To do a clean install on a fresh hard drive with Vista on an upgrade disc, you have to follow certain steps. Buying a full install CD would've been easier, but using the upgrade disc only adds more time, so it's not that big of a deal.

Follow the instructions here to do a clean install with an upgrade disc: http://www.vistarewired.com/2007/02/28/perform-a-clean-install-with-a-vista-upgrade-disc

Wile E, May 13, 2020
Thema:

My device is hijacked, hacked. I can't install clean uninfected Windows. Where is the Rob Koch?

1. My device is hijacked, hacked. I can't install clean uninfected Windows. Where is the Rob Koch? - Similar Threads - device hijacked hacked

2. Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly: My home wifi system, which only has a few devices on it, has been repeatedly hijacked, monitored and hacked. At one point I am pretty sure they actually moved the admin role to a virtual system device. I delete their changes, reinstall Windows and they come back. I called...
  3. Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly: My home wifi system, which only has a few devices on it, has been repeatedly hijacked, monitored and hacked. At one point I am pretty sure they actually moved the admin role to a virtual system device. I delete their changes, reinstall Windows and they come back. I called...
  4. Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Attention. Attention Rob Koch to visit the Microsoft Support Web site immediately.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Attention. Attention Rob Koch to visit the Microsoft Support Web site immediately.: Please, Mr. Koch. The links below are to the Microsoft Support thread. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/my-device-is-hijacked-hacked-i-cant-install-clean/fca376e5-76e2-4fd4-8e92-24e73362ba80?tm=1589374148488...
  6. I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or...

I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or...: Good day. Please help. I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or infected with a malicious application. My internet connection is hijacked. At the moment, I can tell that I'm only connecting via ipv6. I can't download another...
  7. Perfect support for Rob Koch from Microsoft. Why Microsoft is arrogant!

Perfect support for Rob Koch from Microsoft. Why Microsoft is arrogant!: Greetings to all. this is an exact example of how Microsoft staff are acting here on the support site. Here is a link to the post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-boot-x/3000ea4c-7eef-4dc5-9328-8d8569226903 Mr. Koch. Why was my...
  8. Can't clean install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't clean install windows: After the update windows asking me to install the update KB4538672 everyday as the precursor is due to expire in April I eventually let it update. After the update it crashed my laptop every 10secs to 2mins, my laptop became unusable. After I talking to Microsoft help I was...
  9. C/O Rob Koch

C/O Rob Koch: Rob Thanks again for you reply. For some reason my reply would not go through. It was great to see Defender getting a top AV Award alongside Kaspersky, Norton and F-Secure. Satya Nadella promised us the most secure Windows ever. Its a credit to him and the Staff at Redmond....
  10. Computers Breached/hacked/hijacked

Computers Breached/hacked/hijacked: My computers have been breached/hacked/hijacked. I have been told this can never be corrected. I have reported this to local law enforcement who said they can only document that I reported it. I also reported to the State Bureau of Investigation who told me there is...