Windows 10: My device is not in S-mode and I am not able to download any app I want.

Discus and support My device is not in S-mode and I am not able to download any app I want. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an issue with S-mode. I wanted to download some apps that were not included in the Microsoft applications, so I thought I would just need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chf_08, Dec 4, 2022.

1. chf_08 Win User

My device is not in S-mode and I am not able to download any app I want.

I have an issue with S-mode. I wanted to download some apps that were not included in the Microsoft applications, so I thought I would just need to turn off S-mode, in order to be able to access any application of my desire. After doing enough research, I decided to exit S-mode. However, when I tried to do this, I realized that my device apparently was not in S-mode. The picture below shows the message I received when I attempted to make this action, which is not at all what people are seeing when they choose to exit S-mode. It gives me a message stating that my device is not even running unde

:)

chf_08, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

How was Windows Store app able to download adware to a Windows 10 PC?

Source: How was this Windows Store app able to download adware to a Windows 10 PC? | ZDNet

Brink, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Gino Des Win User
    not able to download

Hello,

Let's get this issue with the Windows Store sorted. In order to diagnose the problem, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. This troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent apps from downloading and installing correctly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Manually reset the Windows Store app cache then try to download apps again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt, and right-click Command Prompt
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

We also recommend that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Dec 4, 2022
  4. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

1. My device is not in S-mode and I am not able to download any app I want. - Similar Threads - device mode able

2. I am not able to update my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to update my device: I am using windows 10 on my laptop and from last 1 year I am not able to update my device to Windows 10 22H2.I am so frustrated with my several tries. Please tell me a way if I can Update my device. by the way I have not activated Windows....
  3. I am not able to update my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to update my device: I am using windows 10 on my laptop and from last 1 year I am not able to update my device to Windows 10 22H2.I am so frustrated with my several tries. Please tell me a way if I can Update my device. by the way I have not activated Windows....
  4. I am not able to update my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i am not able to download app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i am not able to download app.: why it always shows this ? although my device is connected to the microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-app/7b35e0ac-dc08-46a4-a149-9cc8715847ef
  6. i am not able to download app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to download app.: why it always shows this ? although my device is connected to the microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-app/7b35e0ac-dc08-46a4-a149-9cc8715847ef
  7. i am not able to download app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. i want to uninstall s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i want to uninstall s mode: I want to uninstall s mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-uninstall-s-mode/f31cde22-d184-444b-92b7-d6e90788509b
  9. I want out of s mode

I want out of s mode: switch out of s-mode in Microsoft store claims I must contact IT or systems administrator why? It doesn't say free.....what do I need to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-out-of-s-mode/4e963839-e7d9-42ab-9f26-0b93708e4642
  10. i am not able to download any application from microsoft

i am not able to download any application from microsoft: i am not able to download any application from microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-any-application-from/dbaa9707-4519-4217-90df-649a4584a666"