Windows 10: My device is not resuming work after restart

Discus and support My device is not resuming work after restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I know in windows 10 system will resume work after restart if gets switched off due to low battery. However, my system is not resuming even I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gaanalola, Feb 9, 2021.

1. gaanalola Win User

My device is not resuming work after restart

Hello,

I know in windows 10 system will resume work after restart if gets switched off due to low battery. However, my system is not resuming even I kept the correct settings in power plan.

Please have a look once and let me know if you need any other information.

My device is not resuming work after restart 3qyfozf4ea5d.jpg

My device is not resuming work after restart qm83u1yw3el7.jpg

My device is not resuming work after restart 75pd4hykgodw.jpg

Please some one help me to solve this issue.

:)

gaanalola, Feb 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    USB Devices Don't Work Properly After Restart

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Hardware and Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your Devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and Devices.
    If the issue persist I suggest you to follow method 2.

Method 2: I suggest you to updating the latest USB devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the USB drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the USB driver.

c. Right-click on the USB and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 9, 2021
  4. BrooksyX Win User

Win7 Pro Laptop crashes when resumes from sleep

Ok almost positive it related to the wifi card/driver. If I disable it in the device manager my laptop sleeps and resumes just fine.

So I guess first step would to be try to find a different driver and if that doesnt work I guess I can replace it. Used mini pci-e wifi cards are pretty cheap.

BrooksyX, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

1. My device is not resuming work after restart - Similar Threads - device resuming restart

2. My system is restarting every time i resume work from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system is restarting every time i resume work from sleep.: My system is restarting everytime when i try to wake my pc from sleep mode and resume my work. In Event viewer it's showing Bug check code 307 Minidump linkAny help will be appreciated.Minidump link : 120123-25062-01.dmp...
  3. My system is restarting every time i resume work from sleep.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system is restarting every time i resume work from sleep.: My system is restarting everytime when i try to wake my pc from sleep mode and resume my work. In Event viewer it's showing Bug check code 307 Minidump linkAny help will be appreciated.Minidump link : 120123-25062-01.dmp...
  4. No sound after resuming from pause in mediaplayer or games. Needs restart after this...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after resuming from pause in mediaplayer or games. Needs restart after this...: Audio doesn't work after pause/ resume in any software like groove music / vlc player and GTA V. After playing another sound in another software or reopening the software, this problem is solved automatically everytime! And game sound doesn't work without restarting the game....
  5. Bluetooth stops working after resuming from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth stops working after resuming from sleep: As per title, the Bluetooth in my laptop stops working after resuming from sleep. OS: Windows 10 64-bit 20H2 All latest device drivers and latest BIOS installed. All Windows updates installed. sfc /scannow shows no corruption. I see lots of other posts about this...
  6. USB devices stop working after unplugged, bluescreens after restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB devices stop working after unplugged, bluescreens after restarting: I made this post on r/techsupport but it's down right now and I can't find anything on google about this Iv been having a weird problem where after some time of using my computer the USB ports will stop working if I unplug them. I discovered this because I tried to plug my...
  7. My laptop restarts everytime it resumes the windows reinstall.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop restarts everytime it resumes the windows reinstall.: Hi.. So my asus gaming laptop started giving me problems all of the sudden and i couldnt even do anything on my laptop anymore due to the fact that it was too slow... I decided to reset it since just resetting wouldnt require a copy of windows on a disc or something....
  8. Computer will not resume after a period.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer will not resume after a period.: When I leave my computer on it can take 20 minutes or so to resume. I re-start if I need it faster. Can anyone help please? 143796
  9. Downloads restart after pausing instead of resuming

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads restart after pausing instead of resuming: This is getting really annoying now, if I pause a download and then hit resume it starts the download again from scratch. Trying to download Forza 7 it got to 90gb and the PC blue screened, reboot to find its starting from scratch again, that took over 12 hours to get that...
  10. Cannot resume bitlocker encryption after restart

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot resume bitlocker encryption after restart: I was trying to encrypt my USB external hard drive (1 TB, mounted to E*Smile using BitLocker, and after the encryption got 10.1% finished, I accidentally shut down the computer. After restarting, I tried to resume the encryption, but it gives me an error: "Encryption could...