Windows 10: My device is not showing up so that i can download games

Discus and support My device is not showing up so that i can download games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft account I did the game pass and now it will not let me download any games and is saying I don't have any devices to download on to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by revannoriega, Dec 24, 2019.

1. My device is not showing up so that i can download games

I have a Microsoft account I did the game pass and now it will not let me download any games and is saying I don't have any devices to download on to but when I look at my authorized devices my laptop is on there

:)

revannoriega, Dec 24, 2019

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the reasons why you are unable to download games from Windows Store. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Were you able to install other applications on your device?
    • Are you having this issue with all other games from Windows Store?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Wilfred Mac, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Where are my downloaded Games?

Hi Brandon,

Games downloaded from the Microsoft Store website or through the Windows Store app are added in the Xbox app's Game list. To access this, kindly perform the following steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games. Games you have on that device will appear there.

If you can't see the game, it may be because the game was not automatically added on your Game list. To add it, proceed with the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games.
    • Select Add a game from your PC.
    • You'll see a scrollable list of all Win32 games and programs that have
      Start
      menu shortcuts. From the list, find Solitaire HD and add it to your
      My games menu so you can quickly browse for and launch the game.
    • Once you've selected your choices, select Add selected games at the bottom of the pop-up window.

Don't forget to notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 24, 2019
  4. My device is not showing up so that i can download games

Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

My device is not showing up so that i can download games

1. My device is not showing up so that i can download games - Similar Threads - device showing download

2. How can I get my downloads to show on my downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my downloads to show on my downloads folder?: I tried looking and trying the other resolutions on here, but I can't find what they want me to change on my computer. My computer can only run on windows 10. I am trying to update it but it says that I need to clear out some space in my downloads, and every time I do, it...
  3. Hello, so my cursor has been showing up in first person games and i can NOT remove it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, so my cursor has been showing up in first person games and i can NOT remove it.: So in games like BRM5 Blackhawk rescue mission 5 and Games unite testing place. I have tried almost everything. From trying to completely remove my cursor to trying to use shiftlock somehow. And no those games do NOT have that setting where you click a button for that one...
  4. Hello, so my cursor has been showing up in first person games and i can NOT remove it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, so my cursor has been showing up in first person games and i can NOT remove it.: So in games like BRM5 Blackhawk rescue mission 5 and Games unite testing place. I have tried almost everything. From trying to completely remove my cursor to trying to use shiftlock somehow. And no those games do NOT have that setting where you click a button for that one...
  5. this game not download in my device why??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    this game not download in my device why??: why i didn't dowload this game in my pc respose me back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-game-not-download-in-my-device-why/efdff812-f54b-4b65-960c-dbea6f768471
  6. Microsoft Store Game not showing up as downloaded.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Game not showing up as downloaded.: Yesterday I used the move feature in windows 10 add or remove programs to move a game forza horizon over to my new drive with windows 10 installed in it. This worked and I checked if forza was in the windowsappfolder and it was. The game doesn't show up as downloaded in the...
  7. Device wont show up to download minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device wont show up to download minecraft: I am trying to download minecraft on my laptop but the device doesnt show up to click on to download to, eventhough it does show up in my devices in my microsoft account....
  8. Make it so that I can select downloads

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Make it so that I can select downloads: In Win 7 there was a way to assess which patches to download and install. I'm really struggling to set this up for Win 10. There's a thread at How do I stop automatic upgrades on Windows 10 that details what to do, but the information is incomplete. There is advice to use...
  9. Make it so that I can select downloads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Make it so that I can select downloads: In Win 7 there was a way to assess which patches to download and install. I'm really struggling to set this up for Win 10. There's a thread at How do I stop automatic upgrades on Windows 10 that details what to do, but the information is incomplete. There is advice to use...
  10. How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up.: Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 141574