Windows 10: my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...

Discus and support my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates but when i update it is shows error KB4464218... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RajaBabu9771, Oct 5, 2018.

1. my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...

my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates but when i update it is shows error KB4464218

:)

RajaBabu9771, Oct 5, 2018

2. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

pesan galat di windows update "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." gimana solusinya gan?

goldbergliu, Oct 5, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Pamirec Win User

my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Hi Microsoft Support,

After upgrading Windows 10 v1709 to 1803, I have problem with updates. It give me error "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.". How to solve this?

Why this is happened? Please test your updates before releasing them.

Thanks,

MS

Pamirec, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...

1. my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates... - Similar Threads - device showing updates

2. your device is missing some important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    your device is missing some important security and quality fixes: microsoft office file validation add in error encountered nothing is working i tried everything please helppppppp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-device-is-missing-some-important-security-and/6f4afb63-d345-4cce-9f8e-1c5b85ccb1b1
  3. your device is missing some important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your device is missing some important security and quality fixes: microsoft office file validation add in error encountered nothing is working i tried everything please helppppppp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-device-is-missing-some-important-security-and/6f4afb63-d345-4cce-9f8e-1c5b85ccb1b1
  4. your device is missing some important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes": on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-updating-it-shows-as-your-device-is-missing/46bba8c3-0457-4476-a084-67778c1c18bd
  6. on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes": on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-updating-it-shows-as-your-device-is-missing/46bba8c3-0457-4476-a084-67778c1c18bd
  7. on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. 'Your device is missing important security updates and quality fixes'

'Your device is missing important security updates and quality fixes': If I go into Setting/ Updates and Security Widows Update always states 'Your device is missing important security updates and quality fixes'. If I click 'Check for updates' the check will run but may, or may not, find anything to install. If it does 'Installing: 0%' will...
  9. Unable to Update my Windows! It is showing that your Device is missing important Security...

Unable to Update my Windows! It is showing that your Device is missing important Security...: Once I click on 'Check for Updates', it shows an error! and When I click on Advanced Options, The Screen Freezes! Adding a Screenshot, Please Help! [ATTACH]...
  10. my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...

my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates...: my device is showing updates. your device is missing some important security and updates but when i update it is shows error KB4464218...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new laptop check for updates hanging on your device is missing important security and quality fixes

2. your device is missing some important updates

3. Any missing updates in my device

4. device is missing updates but no updates shown