Windows 10: My Device List

Discus and support My Device List in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop shows up twice under devices and not sure which one to delete.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maslatte, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Maslatte Win User

My Device List

My laptop shows up twice under devices and not sure which one to delete.

:)

Maslatte, Oct 2, 2018
  2. 7IM
    7im Win User

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

3. Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Hi Terence,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the hardware troubleshooter and check the issue status.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows key + W”.

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

• Follow the On Screen instructions.
    Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

My Device List

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

My Device List

1. My Device List - Similar Threads - Device List

2. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  3. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  4. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wiped a Win11 device via Intune - Now I'm unable to boot to Windows & DiskPart lists no disks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wiped a Win11 device via Intune - Now I'm unable to boot to Windows & DiskPart lists no disks: I had a Windows 11 device that was registered with Intune. I ran a wipe to keep user data - this completed, but on restart of the device it said the wipe failed. So I ran another wipe but this time the device restarted it brings me to the "choose keyboard screen", followed by...
  6. Wiped a Win11 device via Intune - Now I'm unable to boot to Windows & DiskPart lists no disks

Wiped a Win11 device via Intune - Now I'm unable to boot to Windows & DiskPart lists no disks: I had a Windows 11 device that was registered with Intune. I ran a wipe to keep user data - this completed, but on restart of the device it said the wipe failed. So I ran another wipe but this time the device restarted it brings me to the "choose keyboard screen", followed by...
  7. Windows 11 sucks! Intermittent Issues with bluetooth, wifi, vpn, detecting device. The list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sucks! Intermittent Issues with bluetooth, wifi, vpn, detecting device. The list...: I have recently switched to windows 11 from mac since past 6 months. And the experience is so pathetic.Every now and then, I have issues sometimes with Bluetooth earphone not working, sometimes external devices webcam, micnot detected, sometimes wifi is very slow. Each of...
  8. Windows 11 sucks! Intermittent Issues with bluetooth, wifi, vpn, detecting device. The list...

Windows 11 sucks! Intermittent Issues with bluetooth, wifi, vpn, detecting device. The list...: I have recently switched to windows 11 from mac since past 6 months. And the experience is so pathetic.Every now and then, I have issues sometimes with Bluetooth earphone not working, sometimes external devices webcam, micnot detected, sometimes wifi is very slow. Each of...
  9. My Shokz OpenMove is not listed under New Devices. I cannot connect it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Shokz OpenMove is not listed under New Devices. I cannot connect it.: I just bought my Shokz OpenMove last night.I cannot connect it to my laptop, because it's not showing in the list of new devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-shokz-openmove-is-not-listed-under-new-devices/93b65c23-dd30-4722-a39d-1d8b2118b873
  10. My Shokz OpenMove is not listed under New Devices. I cannot connect it.

My Shokz OpenMove is not listed under New Devices. I cannot connect it.: I just bought my Shokz OpenMove last night.I cannot connect it to my laptop, because it's not showing in the list of new devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-shokz-openmove-is-not-listed-under-new-devices/93b65c23-dd30-4722-a39d-1d8b2118b873