Windows 10: My device ran into a problem - blue screens

Discus and support My device ran into a problem - blue screens in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I turn my PC on I get a blue screen which says my device ran into a problem, this is followed by the automatic repair screen where I can go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jlogue123, Dec 9, 2022.

1. jlogue123 Win User

My device ran into a problem - blue screens

Whenever I turn my PC on I get a blue screen which says my device ran into a problem, this is followed by the automatic repair screen where I can go into advanced options. This problem first started when my PC would freeze randomly forzing me to restart. I also installed windows 10 pro which may have caused some issues. I have tried to reset my PC, uninstall updates and do a system restore to no avail. Any tips on how to fix this? I'll provide some screenshots.

:)

jlogue123, Dec 9, 2022

2. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Dec 9, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 9, 2022
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

1. My device ran into a problem - blue screens - Similar Threads - device ran problem

2. Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .: I recently shifted to SSD , now I'm am getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" , and then it automatically restarts. I tried to update the driver form HP website but my laptop's OS version is not available and in Device Manager it's showing that...
  3. Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .: I recently shifted to SSD , now I'm am getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" , and then it automatically restarts. I tried to update the driver form HP website but my laptop's OS version is not available and in Device Manager it's showing that...
  4. Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My device ran into a problem - blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device ran into a problem - blue screens: Whenever I turn my PC on I get a blue screen which says my device ran into a problem, this is followed by the automatic repair screen where I can go into advanced options. This problem first started when my PC would freeze randomly forzing me to restart. I also installed...
  6. My device ran into a problem - blue screens

My device ran into a problem - blue screens: Whenever I turn my PC on I get a blue screen which says my device ran into a problem, this is followed by the automatic repair screen where I can go into advanced options. This problem first started when my PC would freeze randomly forzing me to restart. I also installed...
  7. Device ran into a problem

Device ran into a problem: This popped up on my screen yesterday and today, any tips on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-ran-into-a-problem/af23343c-9cf6-43aa-91bd-639b90993443
  8. Device ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device ran into a problem: This popped up on my screen yesterday and today, any tips on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-ran-into-a-problem/af23343c-9cf6-43aa-91bd-639b90993443
  9. Device ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. My Laptop restarting in blue screen "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart"

My Laptop restarting in blue screen "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart": Hi, My laptop restarting occasionally while working, bluescreen appears "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you" what would be the reason and solution for that?...