Windows 10: My device turns off

Discus and support My device turns off in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer turns off if I network the controller, what's the solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adeeb AlShammari, Jun 2, 2023.

1. My device turns off

My computer turns off if I network the controller, what's the solution?

:)

Adeeb AlShammari, Jun 2, 2023
  2. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Jun 2, 2023
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Jun 2, 2023
  4. My device turns off

WiFi won't turn on

Hi Joel,

As you are facing issues with turning on the Wi-Fi on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Have you turned on Airplane mode on your computer?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if the Airplane mode is turned on. If so turn it off and check.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings
      from the left pane.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if
    Network Adapter is enabled in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager
    • Expand Network Adapter.
    • Right click on adapter driver, click on Properties.
    • Click on Driver tab and Enable the driver.

Step 3: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Try the troubleshooting steps and get back to us with an updated status of accessing Wi-Fi for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

My device turns off

1. My device turns off - Similar Threads - device turns off

2. My device turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device turns off: My computer turns off if I network the controller, what's the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-turns-off/592d34e2-a231-43f0-9e17-7428525c21b7
  3. My device turns off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device turns off: My computer turns off if I network the controller, what's the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-turns-off/592d34e2-a231-43f0-9e17-7428525c21b7
  4. "Listen to this device" feature not turning off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Listen to this device" feature not turning off.: I turned on the listen to this device feature on my microphone to see if it would help with another problem and after unchecking the box it still is playing back through my headphones. I tried many things, even turning off all audio devices, but somehow it still playing back....
  5. "Listen to this device" feature not turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Listen to this device" feature not turning off: I turned on the listen to this device feature on my microphone and after unchecking the box it still is playing back through my headphones. I tried many things but it still playing back. I need help turning it off because it can become annoying....
  6. my device won't turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my device won't turn off: hi microsoft, so i have a problem with my laptop. if I turn off my laptop it turns back on so I can't turn it off completely. how to handle it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-wont-turn-off/eca8f9fd-c8a7-46f1-9cf2-f4b26af331b2
  7. Device encryption not turned off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device encryption not turned off: my device wasnt able to turn off device encryption so i am not able to delete any files and install also needed help >< https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-encryption-not-turned-off/ed73a06f-0e82-4583-82af-58f46e28533b
  8. WIFI turns off on all devices when computer turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI turns off on all devices when computer turned off: I have noticed that when I have turned off my computer my wifi turns off on all overs devices. However, when my computer is turned back on, wifi turns on back. What do I have to do?...
  9. wireless device is turned off

in Windows 10 Support
    wireless device is turned off: Guys, I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So; My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless device is turned off" when I try to make a call. (Note, I'm not using WiFi here, just making a phone call!) It has also...
  10. Turn On or Off Find My Device in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Find My Device in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Find My Device in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Find My Device in Windows 10 The Find My Device feature is now included for Windows 10 PCs starting in Windows 10 build 10565. Find My Device for Windows 10 PCs, like Find My Phone for Windows...