Windows 10: My Device Won't Show Up On Installation

Discus and support My Device Won't Show Up On Installation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought Minecraft Bedrock windows 10, and IMMEDIATELY I've run into a problem. When I go to click install, the only device that shows up is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NolanRempel, Nov 17, 2020 at 1:12 PM.

1. My Device Won't Show Up On Installation

I just bought Minecraft Bedrock windows 10, and IMMEDIATELY I've run into a problem. When I go to click install, the only device that shows up is my laptop. But when I go to add my computer onto my device list, I can see that it's ALREADY on there! So why does it not show up on available devices to install the game on? And how do I fix this?

:)

2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I

have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When i open Disk Manager the computer says it is unkown and not initialized and it doesn`t show the capacity as well.When
    i try to initialize it, it shows to different settings.First MBR and GPT but i have tried both of them and it shows that the REQUEST WAS FAILED DUE TO A FATAL DEVICE HARDWARE ERROR.I have also watched several YT videos but it didn`t help.I have also thought
    about the cable broken but as it only 3 months new is i wouldn`t really consider it as possible.Never has it fallen or anything.It worked yesterday evening but as for today it won`t show up.

Please Help

4. My Device Won't Show Up On Installation

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Nov 17, 2020 at 1:17 PM
Thema:

My Device Won't Show Up On Installation

1. My Device Won't Show Up On Installation - Similar Threads - Device Won't Show

2. Wifi networks won't show show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi networks won't show show up: When I click on the wifi icon on the task bar to choose a network it doesn't show any networks. It says network and internet and has airplane mode as the only option but I can't click it. This started after an update I did in may. I tried to find a way to fix it but I...
  3. My PC won’t show up on the “install on my devices” tab when trying to install a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC won’t show up on the “install on my devices” tab when trying to install a game: I bought Minecraft and can play it on my xbox just fine, but when I try to install it on my PC, it doesn’t show my computer on the “install on my devices” list even though my computer is linked to the same account. On the microsoft store it shows that I own the game and that...
  4. My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install

My PC isn't showing up as a device in Microsoft Store Install: I have recently bought State of Decay Juggernaut Edition on the Microsoft Store. It initially installed OK and ran for a few days until an update was available. Something happened during the update process and the game uninstalled its self. Trying to re-install it I get...
  5. Minecoins won't show up in my account and no refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecoins won't show up in my account and no refund: I paid for minecoins the other day and they didn't show up in my account then, so I tried to purchase again. I was able to refund 2 of the accidental purchases, but one of the extra purchases got denied, even though the Minecoins haven't shown up in my account. At this point,...
  6. drive not showing up in devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    drive not showing up in devices: I have a HP Envy23 that has 2 drives but only one shows up in disk drive. it is a SDSA5dk-016GB-1006 and has no more space. There is another drive that has 1TB ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB but I cannot get it to merge with the other one because it keeps disappearing in the disk...
  7. Headphones not showing up on my playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphones not showing up on my playback devices: None of my headphones are showing up in my playback devices. They used to work before when I got this laptop, but after a windows update, for some reason, my headphones wouldn't work unless I restarted the laptop. In addition, my playback devices only had one device:...
  8. Device not showing up on devices page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device not showing up on devices page: I signed into my laptop everyday with my Microsoft account. Now it's been stolen and I went to the devices page and it's not there!!! Is there any other way to add a device of you dont have access to it? Also, why is it not showing up when I logged in with my Microsoft...
  9. "Install on my devices" feature doesn't show any of my devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Install on my devices" feature doesn't show any of my devices: Hi. When I try to push an install to my pc or xbox I don't get any of my devices listed. What can I do? Thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-on-my-devices-feature-doesnt-show-any-of/7304eb47-b030-4262-bc67-5be786899fcf
  10. Device won't show up in Mircosoft Store

Device won't show up in Mircosoft Store: I was recently attempting to get a game's free trial. When I click 'install on my devices' it said I had no devices. I am logged into my Microsoft account in setting and followed the instructions for adding a device that https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ provided, but it...