Windows 10: My devices aren't installing from Windows Update automatically

Discus and support My devices aren't installing from Windows Update automatically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On my PC tonight, whenever I connect my Bluetooth and Xbox Wireless Adapter USB devices (for example), they're not installed automatically. Five... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KeenMosquito34, Jul 15, 2019.

1. My devices aren't installing from Windows Update automatically

On my PC tonight, whenever I connect my Bluetooth and Xbox Wireless Adapter USB devices (for example), they're not installed automatically. Five minutes later, they do from Windows Update. On Devices and Printers, uninstalling my Canon printer won't delete the printer. Restarting my PC does nothing, and neither does reinstalling Windows 10. Could it be that Windows Update is experiencing problems with driver installations? And does anybody else get this issue?

:)

KeenMosquito34, Jul 15, 2019
  2. bigscale Win User

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 15, 2019
  4. wolf2009 Win User

My devices aren't installing from Windows Update automatically

Stop windows automatic driver install

I'm having a problem with installing a nvidia card. windows 7 automatically installs some wdm 1.1 drivers, then when i install the 195.39 drivers, it gives me less performance. like the cards lags in games when it should run fine.

how can i stop windows from installing the drivers automatically ?

i tried checking the "don't install drivers from windows update" in device manager. it still installs it.

wolf2009, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

My devices aren't installing from Windows Update automatically

1. My devices aren't installing from Windows Update automatically - Similar Threads - devices aren't installing

2. Smartcard Drivers no longer automatically install from Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smartcard Drivers no longer automatically install from Windows Update: I have a problem with the automatic downloading of smartcard drivers on Windows 10.For several months now my various versions of Windows 10 will not automatically download a smartcard driver MiniDriver from Windows Update. This is a problem that has been reported from various...
  3. Device Drivers Are Not Automatically Updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Drivers Are Not Automatically Updated: G'day,When I select 'update driver' in device manager and select automatically search for update, it instantly says 'The best drivers for your device are already installed'. Notice the word instantly. It does not feel like Windows is actually searching for appropriate...
  4. Device Drivers Are Not Automatically Updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Drivers Are Not Automatically Updated: G'day,When I select 'update driver' in device manager and select automatically search for update, it instantly says 'The best drivers for your device are already installed'. Notice the word instantly. It does not feel like Windows is actually searching for appropriate...
  5. Device Drivers Are Not Automatically Updated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. My Updates aren't installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Updates aren't installing: [ATTACH] I woke up this morning and saw that I have 8 pending updates but none of them will install does anyone know how to solve this. any help would be appreciated....
  7. My Camera and Imaging devices aren't on my device manager.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Camera and Imaging devices aren't on my device manager.: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 Pro, and recently my camera isn't being detected on any application, which is bad because I am a student and I need to have my camera working so I can get marked in class for the classes that require me to have one. This is what I see for device...
  8. USB devices aren't recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB devices aren't recognized: Hi, I recently bought a new computer. Ever since I got it I couldn't use most of my USB devices. They don't get recognized. The only things that work are my cheap, simple HP mouse and Keyboard. As well as my Wacom Intous3 tablet. Everything else doesn't work. It has...
  9. Why aren't my photos uploading easily from my devices like before?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why aren't my photos uploading easily from my devices like before?: I used to be able to just hook up my phone via USB or stick in the card from my camera into my computer, then Photos would automatically upload all the pictures on either device that weren't already uploaded. Now, when I attach my phone via USB, Photos sometimes doesn't...
  10. Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the...: Tried to download Minecraft but it seems I cant When I click on the 'Install on my devices' thing it ways says I can't download it because, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...