Windows 10: My Devices display adapter graphic is showing triangle sign with ! in it i have tried many...

Discus and support My Devices display adapter graphic is showing triangle sign with ! in it i have tried many... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If anyone could suggest me ways to fix it it would be much of a great help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UnwrittenReason, Oct 3, 2022.

1. My Devices display adapter graphic is showing triangle sign with ! in it i have tried many...

If anyone could suggest me ways to fix it it would be much of a great help

:)

UnwrittenReason, Oct 3, 2022

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 3, 2022
  3. I have two display adapters showing...

Looking at Display Adapters in Device Manager of my Thinkpad 540p laptop I see two display adapters listed, an Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA GeForce GT730M. The reason I was looking was that I am having some issues with some photo display software and it was suggested that hardware GPU acceleration could be the problem and I was checking that the drivers are up to date (they are). My question is: do I need both these adapters to be enabled? Could they be conflicting? I am hesitant to disable anything without asking advice first. Can I disable (say) the Intel adapter without seriously disabling my machine?

rafikiphoto, Oct 3, 2022
  4. perkinw Win User

My Devices display adapter graphic is showing triangle sign with ! in it i have tried many...

What will happen if I disable my only display adapter

An engineer at Adobe is helping me diagnose a problem with Photoshop. He suggested that I disable my AMD card from device manager and run Photoshop on the integrated graphics to see if the issue persists.

When I check Device Manager, I see only one display adapter listed:

My Devices display adapter graphic is showing triangle sign with ! in it i have tried many... [​IMG]

Shouldn't the integrated graphics also be listed? If AMD is my only display adapter, I am reluctant to disable it.

Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.592)

perkinw, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

My Devices display adapter graphic is showing triangle sign with ! in it i have tried many...

1. My Devices display adapter graphic is showing triangle sign with ! in it i have tried many... - Similar Threads - Devices display adapter

2. My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...: Certainly! Here's the revised version with the grammatical errors corrected: Hey there, I use an ASUS A15 laptop. The dedicated graphics card is an NVIDIA 3050 4GB. I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and realized that the game is acting super laggy. I went to update my...
  3. My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...: Certainly! Here's the revised version with the grammatical errors corrected: Hey there, I use an ASUS A15 laptop. The dedicated graphics card is an NVIDIA 3050 4GB. I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and realized that the game is acting super laggy. I went to update my...
  4. My Devices display adapter graphic is showing triangle sign with ! in it i have tried many...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Devices display adapter graphic is showing triangle sign with ! in it i have tried many...: If anyone could suggest me ways to fix it it would be much of a great help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-devices-display-adapter-graphic-is-showing/a05c2967-7d07-4ec2-87db-d8d87c01fe43
  5. My Devices display adapter graphic is showing triangle sign with ! in it i have tried many...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Devices display adapter graphic is showing triangle sign with ! in it i have tried many...: If anyone could suggest me ways to fix it it would be much of a great help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-devices-display-adapter-graphic-is-showing/a05c2967-7d07-4ec2-87db-d8d87c01fe43
  6. Intel Graphics Not showing under display adapters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Graphics Not showing under display adapters: Hello, I just built my first PC. I have a MSI B550 Gaming Edge Wifi mother board, a AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, 16 GB of RAM and a WD Black 1 TB NVME M.2 hard drive. I also have a ASRock Radeon RX570 4 GB graphics card installed. I am running this with a brand new Windows 10...
  7. Graphic display adapters

Graphic display adapters: There has recently been a kerfuffle over graphics devices failing my first n PC's post upgrade to Windows 10. While I am almost certain there is long standing g technical and or security reasoning behind this failure, it may be useful for there to be a posted list of...
  8. (Display Adapter)Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620 Triangle yellow exclamation mark

(Display Adapter)Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620 Triangle yellow exclamation mark: So recently I started playing games again and everything is like super lag and stuff. Then i went to device manager and saw that my Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620 has a triangle yellow exclamation mark beside it. When I opened its properties, it says "Windows has stopped this...
  9. network adapter status show yellow triangle

network adapter status show yellow triangle: can someone solve my problem,, tq to those troubleshooter in the community forum. 1. i cannot connect wifi.. there no sign of wifi, check the settings on network status nothing and try troubleshoot n change adapter shown 1,2 & 3 pic,, pic1,2,3.. tq [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. I have two display adapters showing...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have two display adapters showing...: Looking at Display Adapters in Device Manager of my Thinkpad 540p laptop I see two display adapters listed, an Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA GeForce GT730M. The reason I was looking was that I am having some issues with some photo display software and it was suggested...