Windows 10: My digital copy of Windows10 has suddenly become deactivated. How can I restore it?

Discus and support My digital copy of Windows10 has suddenly become deactivated. How can I restore it? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I believe I should still have a valid license, but my Windows is now displaying the watermark to "Activate Windows". This looks similar to the thread... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cgem, Apr 14, 2021.

1. cgem Win User

My digital copy of Windows10 has suddenly become deactivated. How can I restore it?

I believe I should still have a valid license, but my Windows is now displaying the watermark to "Activate Windows". This looks similar to the thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_licensing/windows-10-suddenly-deactivated/fe9a4ecf-2e2a-491d-a43e-b010c316d1c4, but I cannot find a more recent occurrence so far. Has this been resolved? Is there anything to be done for it?

Thanks

:)

2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

My digital copy of Windows10 has suddenly become deactivated.  How can I restore it? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. Tom Kunzo Win User

My digital copy of Windows10 has suddenly become deactivated. How can I restore it?

System Restore & Backup For Windows10

What I mean is that in Windows7 there is a facility for auto-backup at certain dates (especially when Windows performs an update) from where one can restore the system to an earlier and trouble free state.

I noticed that there is no such auto system in Windows10.

Thank you.

Regards,

Tom Kunzo, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

1. My digital copy of Windows10 has suddenly become deactivated. How can I restore it? - Similar Threads - digital copy Windows10

2. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation: This will be the second time I am asking this question, as the guy who was helping me has not responded, and I don't know how to reach out to him for more help. I purchased a laptop off of Amazon and have an app that shows my genuine Windows 10 Pro activation key. For some...
  3. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation: This will be the second time I am asking this question, as the guy who was helping me has not responded, and I don't know how to reach out to him for more help. I purchased a laptop off of Amazon and have an app that shows my genuine Windows 10 Pro activation key. For some...
  4. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation: I turned on my laptop and all of a sudden, windows 10 is not activated. When I try to open activation settings, the settings application stops responding, but doesnt say so in task manager. What do I do? I did notice windows detected a few viruses in my external hdd called...
  6. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation: I turned on my laptop and all of a sudden, windows 10 is not activated. When I try to open activation settings, the settings application stops responding, but doesnt say so in task manager. What do I do? I did notice windows detected a few viruses in my external hdd called...
  7. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

8. suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself

suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself: Hello everyone I am in need of advice from those more learned than myself...I bought my motherboard and processor 2 years ago,Windows 10 was already activated and Ive never had a problem.However in my infinite stupidity I decided to download and run Windows 11,at first...
  9. suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself: Hello everyone I am in need of advice from those more learned than myself...I bought my motherboard and processor 2 years ago,Windows 10 was already activated and Ive never had a problem.However in my infinite stupidity I decided to download and run Windows 11,at first...
  10. suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself