Windows 10: My Digital License is not detected

Discus and support My Digital License is not detected in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had a MacBook in which I installed Windows 10 Pro using BootCamp. I bought a license from Microsoft Store. Now, I setup a PC and uninstalled Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Yedhu Krishnan, Jun 7, 2020.

1. My Digital License is not detected

I had a MacBook in which I installed Windows 10 Pro using BootCamp. I bought a license from Microsoft Store. Now, I setup a PC and uninstalled Windows from my MacBook. But my digital license is not detected. The activation page says I don't have a digital license or product key, and it gives me error code `0xc004f213`. Can someone help me with this issue?

:)

Yedhu Krishnan, Jun 7, 2020

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Jun 7, 2020
  3. JOACOCO Win User
    digital license

Thanks for your suggestion. I solved the problem with my License Key with Belarc Advisor Software. The Digital License code was a numeration that Microsoft Corporation has given to all that have Windows Account specially to those that has free upgraded
    to Windows 10. Under the Digital License appears the original code.

JOACOCO, Jun 7, 2020
  4. My Digital License is not detected

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

My Digital License is not detected [​IMG]

MCardona81, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

My Digital License is not detected

1. My Digital License is not detected - Similar Threads - Digital License detected

2. Digital license not detected after changing hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital license not detected after changing hardware: After changing motherboard, I tried reactivating Windows but getting error due to server not available. After successful reactivation, I did a system restore to an earlier time because of a driver issue then my Windows got deactivated again. Now I cannot reactivate as my...
  3. Digital license not detected after changing hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital license not detected after changing hardware: After changing motherboard, I tried reactivating Windows but getting error due to server not available. After successful reactivation, I did a system restore to an earlier time because of a driver issue then my Windows got deactivated again. Now I cannot reactivate as my...
  4. extract my digital license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    extract my digital license.: A few years ago I have upgraded my desktop from windows 8 to windows 10. Recently I started experiencing random machine restart and decided to upgrade my motherboard. Following the replace I have lost my activation key. I found out that during the upgrade process my product...
  5. extract my digital license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    extract my digital license.: A few years ago I have upgraded my desktop from windows 8 to windows 10. Recently I started experiencing random machine restart and decided to upgrade my motherboard. Following the replace I have lost my activation key. I found out that during the upgrade process my product...
  6. extract my digital license.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Reactivate windows with a digital license, device not detected

Reactivate windows with a digital license, device not detected: I just replaced my motherboard and windows now asks me to activate it. I have a digital license linked with my MS account, but even though im logged in and in fact also on the same windows install on my MS account, it doesn't want to reactivate. I've already removed the...
  8. Digital License

Digital License: I recently bought a new computer from a distributer and I need to swap the product key from my old one, but since it was upgraded to windows 10 I don't have a product key and I can't find the digital license anywhere. How can I get it?...
  9. Digital License

Digital License: I upgraded my windows 8.1 to win 10 now I reinstall a new version of Windows 10 because changing my HDD to SSD, I lost my Digital License and I don't remember what was the version of my windows (home or pro), and unfortunately, I didn't connect my License with a Microsoft...
  10. Where is my digital license?

Where is my digital license?: Trying to activate another device. Settings on my other device says it's linked to my Microsoft account. But won't tell me which one. When I log into the one I know, it doesn't tell me anything....