Windows 10: My digital order is stuck on pending

Discus and support My digital order is stuck on pending in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I ordered some digital currency for a game and it's been stuck on pending. I opened chat with Microsoft support and they immediately told me that my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Irlsmatter, Aug 12, 2020.

1. My digital order is stuck on pending

I ordered some digital currency for a game and it's been stuck on pending.

I opened chat with Microsoft support and they immediately told me that my financial institution didn't approve it.

So, I call up the bank and no, they definitely did approve it. So, that was a lie.

I call Microsoft support and the gentleman tells me that Microsoft hadn't processed the transaction yet and I should wait a few hours.

How is it possible that Microsoft "Support" can flat out mislead a customer? Are they trained to deflect customers from actually getting help?

:)

Irlsmatter, Aug 12, 2020

2. Order Pending

I made an order at 12 a.m it still says pending , I need this order to be shipped by the latest 27th November

AishaLovell, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Kevindulu Win User
    Pending Order

So yesterday around 12pm. I ordered a Surface Pro 7. My order keeps telling me “Pending” and I’ve been checking every hour since yesterday and my order hasn’t changed at all. My credit card says “Pending Payment” though it’s been charged. I called customer
    support yesterday around 3pm to see whats up. The person told me that I’ll get it by October 30th, Wed. But my order still tells me its “Pending”. I’d like to know whats going on. Amazon tells me right away but I bought it here because of the student deal
    they have for me. I need this as soon as possible.

Thank you

Kevindulu, Aug 12, 2020
  4. My digital order is stuck on pending

Order pending

Ordered on Feb 17th

received email on same day that order will be process--Pending status

Feb 23rd received email stating it was shipped.

Feb 26 Laptop delivered.

Leon Da Lion, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

My digital order is stuck on pending

1. My digital order is stuck on pending - Similar Threads - digital order stuck

2. Order Pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order Pending: HiI ordered a Surface laptop Go on 26th January and it is still only pending. It said it would be delivered by 23rd February which is today. I would like to know what is happening with it. Thank youOrla Sullivan...
  3. Order Pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order Pending: HiI ordered a Surface laptop Go on 26th January and it is still only pending. It said it would be delivered by 23rd February which is today. I would like to know what is happening with it. Thank youOrla Sullivan...
  4. Order Pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pending order

Pending order: Ordered a venom twin charging dock for my Series X on Dec 26th and it is still "pending". The original estimated delivery date was Dec 31st. I understand why it was delayed, but now 7 days have passed without word on where my purchase is. I also found no way of knowing which...
  6. Order pending

Order pending: I ordered a laptop on Sunday and its still says pending? I was hoping to get the laptop by the end of the week but that's now looking unlikely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-pending/65ff2673-6e43-4861-a020-2c1c7abdbbdb
  7. Order pending

Order pending: About a hour ago i order xbox elite controller series 2 from microsoft using my microsoft balance. The order still says pending, is this normal? How long do i have to wait in order for my product to get to me?...
  8. order still pending

order still pending: i ordered the cyperpunk 2077 controller april 24th and it still says pending i mean how long is it going to take to get the controller it is now may 2nd and still nothing i just want the controller....
  9. Pending Order

Pending Order: I have ordered a xbox controller and its been pending for almost a month now how long does it take to ship https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pending-order/d5996050-329c-49f3-ba8c-7b1eea10fbd6"
  10. why is my order pending

why is my order pending: why is my order pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-order-pending/72a9f869-6c61-44ae-998c-04940a67c358"