Windows 10: my disc drive isn't working

Discus and support my disc drive isn't working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got this new school laptop and I decided to stick my cock in the disc drive and now my genital herpes are bleeding please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JustinHann1, Apr 9, 2019.

1. my disc drive isn't working

I just got this new school laptop and I decided to stick my cock in the disc drive and now my genital herpes are bleeding please help me

:)

JustinHann1, Apr 9, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

my disc drive isn't working

help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

my disc drive isn't working

1. my disc drive isn't working - Similar Threads - disc drive isn't

2. External disc drive doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External disc drive doesn't work: External disc drive does not work with Windows Media Player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-disc-drive-doesnt-work/47a2fc9a-5b75-4548-944f-9d19edfbe7bf
  3. External disc drive doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External disc drive doesn't work: External disc drive does not work with Windows Media Player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-disc-drive-doesnt-work/47a2fc9a-5b75-4548-944f-9d19edfbe7bf
  4. The hard drive isn't working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The hard drive isn't working: I tried connect other device but it doesn't work so my guess is hard drive is a problem but the good news is the light is on so the power is already on but they aren't showing up different devices. It is old HDD Iomega and and it running windows 10. It isn't showing in device...
  5. Windows 10 disc recovery isn't working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 disc recovery isn't working: I haven't been able to update Windows 10 for a few months. Tried loads of online solutions, but nothing worked. Left it, as the PC still worked fine. That was until I signed up for Xbox Gamepass. To run the app, my computer needed to be updated. It had the 1809 update and...
  6. disc drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disc drive: How do you open the disc drive if there even is one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-drive/c5e47bc9-b058-40b2-be84-7aa3690620a5
  7. HP Notebook 15-ba079dx / My Laptop's Dvd-RM Disc Drive Isn't Working Correctly

HP Notebook 15-ba079dx / My Laptop's Dvd-RM Disc Drive Isn't Working Correctly: Ok so i'm sure you can tell from the subject title that I am experiencing issues with my laptops disc drive. According to my laptop the DVD/CD ROM drive is called "hp DVDRW SU208HB" and that the device is working perfectly. I've tried using DVD-RW , DVD-R and CD-R and as...
  8. My pc's disc drive

My pc's disc drive: additional info: when I go to settings and click to select my disc drive, it does not show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-pcs-disc-drive/4b599107-dfde-4d8e-a288-f248b42622d2
  9. My pc's disc drive

My pc's disc drive: How do I eject a disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-pcs-disc-drive/01481afe-d5ca-47ee-8b13-1f7c2e01a7c4
  10. F drive isn't working

F drive isn't working: My F drive isn't working. I can't access it from my card reader or the card slot in my computer. Here's the error I get: Location is not available F:\ is unavilable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then...