Windows 10: My Disk D is always fixing at startup

Discus and support My Disk D is always fixing at startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know when there is sudden power cut off or unknown shutdown of your pc, windows try to fix Drives which were processing data at that timeBefore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HassanGillani, Sep 21, 2022.

1. My Disk D is always fixing at startup

I know when there is sudden power cut off or unknown shutdown of your pc, windows try to fix Drives which were processing data at that timeBefore improper shutdown.Now for this,I have a proper backup system so that due to power shutdown pc do not turn off.I always use proper shutdown button.But still mostly when I start my pc ,it starts fixing Disk D,not window disk.I fixed two three times fully ,I waited for hours for this.But still this is the issue which I face mostly.Now I don't use Disk D for any purpose temporary but still windows is trying to fix and it became my headache.

:)

HassanGillani, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Laptop won't create a startup disk.

Hello Heidi,

We still can't identify the possible cause of this startup disk issue you're experiencing. For us to isolate and assist you better with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the exact error message when attempting to create a startup disk?
    • Have you tried creating a startup disk using another laptop? If yes, are you also having issues with it?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Sep 21, 2022
  4. My Disk D is always fixing at startup

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue My Disk D is always fixing at startup :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

My Disk D is always fixing at startup

1. My Disk D is always fixing at startup - Similar Threads - Disk always fixing

2. My disk D is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My disk D is missing: I'm using Windows 10, and for a while, my PC was taking a long time to start up, to be more specific, about 5 minutes. I got tired of it and decided to try to fix it by running startup repair, which, as expected, it failed, but that isn't the issue. The issue is that it gave...
  3. My disk D is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My disk D is missing: I'm using Windows 10, and for a while, my PC was taking a long time to start up, to be more specific, about 5 minutes. I got tired of it and decided to try to fix it by running startup repair, which, as expected, it failed, but that isn't the issue. The issue is that it gave...
  4. Why does my computer always go back to fixing D:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer always go back to fixing D:: Starting from yesterday i had an issue on my computer where it kept going in to Repair for fixing D: and from the internet it says that its because of force shutdown and i've force shutdown like 5 times and it didn't happen the last 4 times. I shut it down and it keeps going...
  5. Why does my computer always go back to fixing D:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer always go back to fixing D:: Starting from yesterday i had an issue on my computer where it kept going in to Repair for fixing D: and from the internet it says that its because of force shutdown and i've force shutdown like 5 times and it didn't happen the last 4 times. I shut it down and it keeps going...
  6. My Disk D is always fixing at startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Disk D is always fixing at startup: I know when there is sudden power cut off or unknown shutdown of your pc, windows try to fix Drives which were processing data at that timeBefore improper shutdown.Now for this,I have a proper backup system so that due to power shutdown pc do not turn off.I always use proper...
  7. My Disk D is always fixing at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Disk D is always fixing at startup: I know when there is sudden power cut off or unknown shutdown of your pc, windows try to fix Drives which were processing data at that timeBefore improper shutdown.Now for this,I have a proper backup system so that due to power shutdown pc do not turn off.I always use proper...
  8. Problem with my Disk D

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with my Disk D: for some reason, i have to constantly restart my pc for my disk D to show up, and it's the bigger drive (my disk c has like no storage) so it's kinda urgent cause i'm trying to download garry's mod submitted by /u/Trackeez [link] [comments]...
  9. Fix The Local Disk D in Window 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fix The Local Disk D in Window 10: My Local Disk D is continuously disturbing my work. As, it suddenly open, whenever, I am busy in working. Sometimes it disappears from my system. So, please help me in sorting out my problem....
  10. How to fix disk checking on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fix disk checking on startup: Hello im trying to fix my disk checking on startup i tried fsutil dirty query c: it would say volume - c: is dirty then i tried chkntfs /x C it says C is not a valid drive specification or the type of the file system is NTFS please help!...