Windows 10: my disk space on my brand new laptop is gone.

Discus and support my disk space on my brand new laptop is gone. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am a 14-year-old starting out YouTuber/twitch streamer. I downloaded the following games: Valorant, apex legends, Fortnite, Roblox, and StarWars: the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by john cook_111, Jan 11, 2021.

1. my disk space on my brand new laptop is gone.

I am a 14-year-old starting out YouTuber/twitch streamer. I downloaded the following games: Valorant, apex legends, Fortnite, Roblox, and StarWars: the old republic. I have not downloaded anything off of a weird looking websites, but my computer just won't open my games. it is claiming there is no disk space. I grew up on chrome os, so I'm not sure what to do.

my computer is a hp pavilion gaming 15-dk0010nr

to download the games I did, I needed to download riot games, steam, epic games, and ea.

i deleted many of my games, but I don't think it got rid of them.

please help, I got this computer for Christmas and I am not ready for it to be broken

:)

john cook_111, Jan 11, 2021

2. My disk space is gone

Hi John,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Try to run theSystem Maintenance Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select view all on the top left corner.

• Click System Maintenance,
      follow onscreen instructions.
    I suggest you to run Check Disk which performs an analysis of the disk. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type chkdsk /f and hit enter.
    For reference:

Tips to free up drive space on your PC:

Tips to free up drive space on your PC

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 11, 2021
  3. my brand new laptop went very slow after windows 10 upgrade. disk space is alway 80% and above

my brand new laptop went very slow after windows 10 upgrade. disk space is alway 80% and above

pls help

quite frustrating

AlwynBoopaladoss, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Joan Pin Win User

my disk space on my brand new laptop is gone.

disk space reduced after media creation tool

Hi Sarah,

One of the possible reasons why your disk space was reduced is due to an unallocated disk space on your partitions. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check your device's partition. To do this, follow the steps provided below:

• Type Computer Management on Ask me anything and press
      Enter.
    • Select Storage and click on Disk Management.
    • Send us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

my disk space on my brand new laptop is gone.

1. my disk space on my brand new laptop is gone. - Similar Threads - disk space brand

2. in my brand new laptop have 500 GB space but not getting showed in usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in my brand new laptop have 500 GB space but not getting showed in usable: in my brand new laptop have 500 GB space but when using its showing overall 5GB for user and overall 100GBi dont have any files in temp or other programs and nor its showing full somewhere...
  3. in my brand new laptop have 500 GB space but not getting showed in usable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in my brand new laptop have 500 GB space but not getting showed in usable: in my brand new laptop have 500 GB space but when using its showing overall 5GB for user and overall 100GBi dont have any files in temp or other programs and nor its showing full somewhere...
  4. Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop: Hi people, Hope you're all doing great. I bought a brand new laptop from UAE, I somehow added the sign-in pin which I forgot now and I can not sign in to my laptop. The issue is that when I click on forgot pin, it takes me to add Mircosoft Account so I sign in with my...
  5. Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop: Hi people, Hope you're all doing great. I bought a brand new laptop from UAE, I somehow added the sign-in pin which I forgot now and I can not sign in to my laptop. The issue is that when I click on forgot pin, it takes me to add Mircosoft Account so I sign in with my...
  6. my E disk is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my E disk is gone: I have a laptop, an hour ago my laptop started freezing and crashed two times, it stopped but weirdly my E disk is not there anymore, why is that? and how do i get it back?...
  7. My local disk E space is gone!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My local disk E space is gone!: Hello, I used Bleachbit to run the function called "wipe free disk space" and after I did it most of my Local Disk E space is gone: See, I have never used 'Local Disk E' in my life, my files and everything are only in the C Drive, and even in the C Drive there's 170 GB free....
  8. My brand new laptop and Windows key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My brand new laptop and Windows key: I recently purchased a brand new laptop with Windows 10 after activating it with one Microsoft account I discovered the Microsoft account was compromised can I remove it from the device and start over or is my license key burned? And question two is how do I go about creating...
  9. Brand New laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New laptop: After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR." Tis is a brand NEW LAPTOP, ??? What is up with this ....
  10. insufficient disk space on brand new win10 laptop to do initial update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    insufficient disk space on brand new win10 laptop to do initial update: i have only had this new laptop less than a month but kept getting notices right away that windows was unable to do updates due to lack of disk space. this mystified me because i had not added a thing to the c drive and for awhile i couldnt even find the c drive to take a...