Windows 10: My disk usage rises to 50-100% whenever I open anything

Discus and support My disk usage rises to 50-100% whenever I open anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, for the past few days, I've been having a problem with my disk usage. Whenever I launch an app or a game, doesn't matter whether its on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MiniFalcon305, Aug 13, 2021.

1. My disk usage rises to 50-100% whenever I open anything

Hello everyone, for the past few days, I've been having a problem with my disk usage. Whenever I launch an app or a game, doesn't matter whether its on my SSD or HDD, my disk usage will spike to 100%, however, if I go onto something, such as google, my disk will be very high for a while, and then suddenly drop back down to around 0-10%, but unfortunately, even if I launch a game and wait a while, it doesn't drop, and will say that the program is using anything between 20-60mb/s of disk usage, which it never used to be like that. I've tried many different things I've found online, such as disab

:)

MiniFalcon305, Aug 13, 2021

2. 100% disk usage and temperature rise of hard disk

From past 15 days my disk usage is showing 100% Even when I boot up the laptop and after that its rising up and down till 100% even when laptop is ideal i have disabled sysmain and windows search service my Hard disk temperature is also rising due to this
    problem help

AjayValiya, Aug 13, 2021
  3. 100 % disk usage

Can 100% disk usage rise the temperature of hard disk

AjayValiya, Aug 13, 2021
  4. My disk usage rises to 50-100% whenever I open anything

100 % disk usage

When I boot up laptop its already at 100% then it settles down but when i connect wifi or open any app it again jumps to 100% then it settles down but sometimes it also jumps up to 100% in ideal conditions i have being monitoring this with crystal disk
    info when disk usage is 100% my hard disk temperature is rising and when Disk usage settles down hard disk temperature comes down crystal disk info is showing Hard disk condition good

AjayValiya, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

My disk usage rises to 50-100% whenever I open anything

1. My disk usage rises to 50-100% whenever I open anything - Similar Threads - disk usage rises

2. Disk usage at 100% and I cannot do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk usage at 100% and I cannot do anything: I had a video game open on my laptop + spotify and discord and I was searching something up on my phone which took a while so i wasn’t paying attention to my laptop and once i was done i looked up and saw that nothing that i was clicking on was working. Eventually i had...
  3. 100% Disk Usage and Pc dont open anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    100% Disk Usage and Pc dont open anything: Hey, Ive tried to move game on Steam from Disk Cmy main one to Disk E, and then everything stopped, I couldnt restart pc or close applications. I hard reseted my PC and then i noticed at the beginning my PC slowed down, I didnt see icons on desktop for 5 minutes and I cant...
  4. 100% Disk Usage and Pc dont open anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% Disk Usage and Pc dont open anything: Hey, Ive tried to move game on Steam from Disk Cmy main one to Disk E, and then everything stopped, I couldnt restart pc or close applications. I hard reseted my PC and then i noticed at the beginning my PC slowed down, I didnt see icons on desktop for 5 minutes and I cant...
  5. 100% Disk Usage and Pc dont open anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. 100% disk usage whenever i open games, or heavy applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% disk usage whenever i open games, or heavy applications: pc- asus vivobook x540uar ram- 8gb graphics- intel hd graphics 620 i5 10th gen i used to run heavy applications and games like velorant, android studio, far cry games, etc on my laptop....it may lag at high graphics, by applications used to run smoothly at low...
  7. CPU Usage Suddenly Rising to 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU Usage Suddenly Rising to 100%: So I just had my PC turn off on me and as I waited a bit, turned it back on and started investigating, I found out CPU usage is jumping to 100% as soon as I open anything and CPU starts to heat up really quickly! Really clueless as to what could be causing this and a google...
  8. Disk Usage 100% whenever i open something or do something.

Disk Usage 100% whenever i open something or do something.: Like the caption says, everytime i open a program or uninstall a program the disk usage rises up to 100% and im pretty sure it's like that when i talk on discord and play games too. I tried disabling the search and sysmain i tried updating windows (although it keeps showing...
  9. Disk usage 100% when i open anything

Disk usage 100% when i open anything: I have a gaming laptop with 2 disk drives, the second one has all my games and other stuff on it cause it has the most space, and when i open anything off of that hard drive the hard drive goes to 100% usage and lags out till it "disconnects". When the hard drive disconnects...
  10. 100% disk usage and temperature rise of hard disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% disk usage and temperature rise of hard disk: From past 15 days my disk usage is showing 100% Even when I boot up the laptop and after that its rising up and down till 100% even when laptop is ideal i have disabled sysmain and windows search service my Hard disk temperature is also rising due to this problem help...