Windows 10: My Display 1 Isnt Working...

Discus and support My Display 1 Isnt Working... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Every so often I load up my computer and my second monitor which is a NX2232w doesn't turn on. Mt brother fixed it last time but he isn't home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DemonJoBob, Oct 13, 2018.

1. My Display 1 Isnt Working...

Hello, Every so often I load up my computer and my second monitor which is a NX2232w doesn't turn on. Mt brother fixed it last time but he isn't home at the moment and I wish to fix it myself. The Monitor is under Display 1. It is a VGA cable linked with a connection cable to make it a display port. Thank you for your time.

:)

DemonJoBob, Oct 13, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 13, 2018
  4. My Display 1 Isnt Working...

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

My Display 1 Isnt Working...

1. My Display 1 Isnt Working... - Similar Threads - Display Isnt Working

2. my headphone audio isnt working in 1 side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headphone audio isnt working in 1 side: recently my audios not been working after i unplugged my headphones to use them for my phone, when i came back to my laptop the audio wasnt working correctly and i can only hear audio in 1 side however the audios fine when i dont use headphones.its not the headphones they...
  3. my headphone audio isnt working in 1 side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headphone audio isnt working in 1 side: recently my audios not been working after i unplugged my headphones to use them for my phone, when i came back to my laptop the audio wasnt working correctly and i can only hear audio in 1 side however the audios fine when i dont use headphones.its not the headphones they...
  4. my headphone audio isnt working in 1 side

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar isnt working: Ive tried many different things and powershell isnt working either, it continues to freeze and it wont let me use it at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-isnt-working/d4e3f2ff-8ba1-4c07-beef-e3818ef0dd2e
  6. my keybord isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  7. My Monitor isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Monitor isnt working: So ive done the above 60 Hz thing and ive tried all the stuff but its werid because i can only put it on 1 display and cant extend it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-isnt-working/1b7b8b67-7e8b-4580-89f4-8a9489c4b75a
  8. my mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mic isnt working: so my mic on my pc hasnt been working lately. i was recently on a discord call with my friend and while talking, my mic suddenly disconnected. i searched in the settings to change it to the input device but it wasnt even an option. i have unplugged it and plugged it back in...
  9. my 6 monitor display isnt working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my 6 monitor display isnt working properly: I have a 6 monitor setup but currently 4 of the 6 monitor aren't getting a signal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-6-monitor-display-isnt-working-properly/516d16b0-cc79-4483-ab6b-6bb3c6c430c1
  10. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My taskbar isnt working: hello, my system is going through an issue, Any time i start my computer and i try to get access to the start menu icon on the task bar it doesn't open and also the other icons on the left hand side i.e( the notification button,speakers, battery icon ) don't work what do i do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. display 1 isnt working