Windows 10: My display becomes tinted with blue or red dots, it's fixed when i restarted it. but i...

Discus and support My display becomes tinted with blue or red dots, it's fixed when i restarted it. but i... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; here is the display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AntaresID, Jul 23, 2021.

1. AntaresID Win User

My display becomes tinted with blue or red dots, it's fixed when i restarted it. but i...

here is the display

:)

AntaresID, Jul 23, 2021
  2. saadanwar Win User

Red and Blue dots appearing on second monitor

After a long time, I have managed to solve this problem. I just switched back and forth from Full HD resolution to the resolution of the monitor and voila, the problem was solved.

Follow the steps below:

1. display adapter settings

2. display adapter properties

3. click list all modes

4. Now just click the highest resolution in the list (i tried both 32-bit and interlaced) and apply it. After a while, switch back to the original resolution of your monitor (In my case it was 1360X768) and the red/blue dots will disappear.

saadanwar, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Red tint on the screen

I spilled tea on my Asus laptop and got the screen with red lines and a blue tint. So, I have the screen replaced. But it helped
    partially, because I received a red tint on my screen. Could you help me?

eva changevachang, Jul 23, 2021
  4. RDX
    rdx Win User

My display becomes tinted with blue or red dots, it's fixed when i restarted it. but i...

Blue tint on monitor

My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached).

I am using an HDMI cable to connect (no loose VGA cables!) I uploaded/updated display drivers from ASUS website.

Thema:

1. My display becomes tinted with blue or red dots, it's fixed when i restarted it. but i... - Similar Threads - display becomes tinted

2. Toolbar and letters become red when restart the PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar and letters become red when restart the PC.: Hello,Why every time i restart my loptop my toolbar and letters changes to the red color.[Original Title: The issue] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-letters-become-red-when-restart-the-pc/c215ce26-07ba-4c87-ae23-04795bbe2fc6
  3. Toolbar and letters become red when restart the PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar and letters become red when restart the PC.: Hello,Why every time i restart my loptop my toolbar and letters changes to the red color.[Original Title: The issue] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-letters-become-red-when-restart-the-pc/c215ce26-07ba-4c87-ae23-04795bbe2fc6
  4. Toolbar and letters become red when restart the PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Red screen tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Red screen tint: Hey,after I started Call of Duty Warzone yesterday I have a red screen tint when I use HDR. I can "fix" it for some minutes if I open the display settings by right clicking on my desktop yes just opening this settings fixes the problem. But just on one screen, for the second...
  6. Display showing red tint

Display showing red tint: So I have a Gtx 1050ti, and my display is showing a red tint just after I sign in into my pc. I tried changing the settings, nvidia control panel, night light and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. It just keep happening again, the screen gets to...
  7. Camera RED Tint

Camera RED Tint: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Above is the model of my machine and the type of internal camera am using. Below is the display of the picture the camera is giving me. Whether on facebook, OBS or any software this is the color of the camera. what is the problem? Am using windows 10...
  8. Display tinted RED

Display tinted RED: I get the windows Insider preview builds and after updating to Build 18329.19h1_release.190129-1504 the whole the monitor is tinted red. Everything works for and I can see everything becuase the red hue is transparent. But it still bother my eyes since I have to use this...
  9. Red/Pink Tint

Red/Pink Tint: I have a two monitor extended view set up for my computer. For some reason one of them has a red/pink tint to it making it difficult to work with. I have tried personalization, display on Settings - and nothing will get rid of the tint. Can anyone help??...
  10. Red tint on the screen

Red tint on the screen: I spilled tea on my Asus laptop and got the screen with red lines and a blue tint. So, I have the screen replaced. But it helped partially, because I received a red tint on my screen. Could you help me?...