Windows 10: My Display Color Keep Resetting to Default. Randomly, or When i Turned Bluetooth On/Off, or...

Discus and support My Display Color Keep Resetting to Default. Randomly, or When i Turned Bluetooth On/Off, or... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is happened since the update beyond windows 1709. I need a feature from Acer Quick Access, a Bluelight Shield. Without it, the display is hurting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Murderator, Aug 10, 2019.

1. My Display Color Keep Resetting to Default. Randomly, or When i Turned Bluetooth On/Off, or...

This is happened since the update beyond windows 1709. I need a feature from Acer Quick Access, a Bluelight Shield. Without it, the display is hurting my eyes. But now the display keep resetting to default color. Randomly or when I press the Bluetooth toggle, or when I plug/unplug USB devices. So now I have to switch off the Bluelight Shield then turn it on again, pretty frequent, so annoying. I've read people experiencing the same problem with their color calibration since creator update, maybe it the same source of problem.

My current troubled updated windows is 1803.

I'm typing this on Windows 1903, problem still exists.

Already updated intel and nvidia graphic drivers to the latest.

The only solution I have now is Windows 1709. It has it's own problem though. Every power outage : 1.Desktop icons arrangement reset most of the time 2. Connected to WiFi now no internet access after power outage while connected to VPN. sometime troubleshooter can resolve it with result :Windows defender firewall blocking incoming connection, blocking port 53. Sometimes didn't work.

:)

Murderator, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Coding911 Win User

Display colors

How are default display colors selected in Windows when not listed?

Coding911, Aug 10, 2019
  3. how to fiix my display colors

Hi Farbod,

We have different options to personalize your PC depending on your choice. To set your PC's display color back to default, you can follow the steps below:

• Type calibrate display color in the Search fieldlocated at the taskbar.
    • Enter your admin username and password in the User Account Control.
    • Click Yes then access the settings to calibrate your PC's display colors.

If that does not work for you, you can also try to go to Color Settings. You can choose
    Default blue as the Windows color.

Let us know should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 10, 2019
  4. traaix Win User

My Display Color Keep Resetting to Default. Randomly, or When i Turned Bluetooth On/Off, or...

Windows color profile won't "stick". It resets no matter how much I click "Make Default"

My default color calibration for Win 10 is washed out. (Gamma setting I think.) I don't know why that is nor why it seems to be the unrelenting default color profile that windows resets to no matter what. I've tried to set different color profiles
    in the Color Management menu as the 'default profile,' but no matter what I set as the default, it will always reset it to the default washed out one upon closing the Color Management window.

I also tried going into "Change System Defaults" under Advanced tab and making the new profile the system-wide default. It still goes back to the washed-out profile after closing the Color Management window.

I'm irritated that windows ignores my settings and circumvents to this weird washed out default no matter what I try, is there any way to fix this?

A previous fix to someone else from Microsoft did not help.

"John Vil replied on

Microsoft

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest installing the driver in compatibility mode. Here are the steps you can follow:

• Download the latest display driver from the manufacturer's website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Under Compatibility mode, click the check box, then select the latest Windows version from the drop down list.
    • Once the driver is installed, check the functionality.

Let us know how it goes."

traaix, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

My Display Color Keep Resetting to Default. Randomly, or When i Turned Bluetooth On/Off, or...

1. My Display Color Keep Resetting to Default. Randomly, or When i Turned Bluetooth On/Off, or... - Similar Threads - Display Color Keep

2. Why does my bluetooth turn on randomly when I turn it off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my bluetooth turn on randomly when I turn it off?: So I have a Windows 11 computer upgraded from 10 and only just recently it has started to turn on bluetooth after I turn it off or randomly. I've tried looking it up, going to Microsoft Support and watching videos but it only has the answer for phones or for how to stop it...
  3. Why does my bluetooth turn on randomly when I turn it off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my bluetooth turn on randomly when I turn it off?: So I have a Windows 11 computer upgraded from 10 and only just recently it has started to turn on bluetooth after I turn it off or randomly. I've tried looking it up, going to Microsoft Support and watching videos but it only has the answer for phones or for how to stop it...
  4. BLuetooth turning ON/OFF randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLuetooth turning ON/OFF randomly: Hi, half a year ago I noticed that my Laptop's Bluetooth is turning OFF without me doing anything to it. I wasn't using it so it wasn't a real issue for me. Then I got myself some devices that connects through Bluetooth as well and thats when it started to annoy me.Everything...
  5. BLuetooth turning ON/OFF randomly

BLuetooth turning ON/OFF randomly: Hi, half a year ago I noticed that my Laptop's Bluetooth is turning OFF without me doing anything to it. I wasn't using it so it wasn't a real issue for me. Then I got myself some devices that connects through Bluetooth as well and thats when it started to annoy me.Everything...
  6. display randomly turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display randomly turns off: since i updated windows there have been randomly turning off after startup but the cpu seems to be running and audio also stops. sometimes it happens just for the first start then i restart the computer and it doesn't occur after for whole session. it happens only when i...
  7. display randomly turns off

display randomly turns off: since i updated windows there have been randomly turning off after startup but the cpu seems to be running and audio also stops. sometimes it happens just for the first start then i restart the computer and it doesn't occur after for whole session. it happens only when i...
  8. display randomly turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. When I turn on my computer it keeps resetting to default settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I turn on my computer it keeps resetting to default settings.: Last night my computer was working fine and I changed no setting at all. I shut it down at like 2am and then turned it on this morning. When it turned on my laptop background changed to the default background, 90% of my icons are gone, it reverted to light mode instead of...
  10. Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off: Hello, I've recently received a pair of wireless headphones and started using them. After some time the headphones seemed to disconnect at random intervals. On closer inspection I noticed that Bluetooth was randomly shutting off and disconnecting the wireless headphones....