Windows 10: My Display Color Keep Resetting to Default. Randomly, or When i Turned Bluetooth On/Off, or...

Discus and support My Display Color Keep Resetting to Default. Randomly, or When i Turned Bluetooth On/Off, or... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is happened since the update beyond windows 1709. I need a feature from Acer Quick Access, a Bluelight Shield. Without it, the display is hurting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Murderator, Aug 10, 2019.

1. My Display Color Keep Resetting to Default. Randomly, or When i Turned Bluetooth On/Off, or...

This is happened since the update beyond windows 1709. I need a feature from Acer Quick Access, a Bluelight Shield. Without it, the display is hurting my eyes. But now the display keep resetting to default color. Randomly or when I press the Bluetooth toggle, or when I plug/unplug USB devices. So now I have to switch off the Bluelight Shield then turn it on again, pretty frequent, so annoying. I've read people experiencing the same problem with their color calibration since creator update, maybe it the same source of problem.

My current troubled updated windows is 1803.

I'm typing this on Windows 1903, problem still exists.

Already updated intel and nvidia graphic drivers to the latest.

The only solution I have now is Windows 1709. It has it's own problem though. Every power outage : 1.Desktop icons arrangement reset most of the time 2. Connected to WiFi now no internet access after power outage while connected to VPN. sometime troubleshooter can resolve it with result :Windows defender firewall blocking incoming connection, blocking port 53. Sometimes didn't work.

:)

Murderator, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Coding911 Win User

Display colors

How are default display colors selected in Windows when not listed?

Coding911, Aug 10, 2019
  3. how to fiix my display colors

Hi Farbod,

We have different options to personalize your PC depending on your choice. To set your PC's display color back to default, you can follow the steps below:

• Type calibrate display color in the Search fieldlocated at the taskbar.
    • Enter your admin username and password in the User Account Control.
    • Click Yes then access the settings to calibrate your PC's display colors.

If that does not work for you, you can also try to go to Color Settings. You can choose
    Default blue as the Windows color.

Let us know should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 10, 2019
  4. traaix Win User

My Display Color Keep Resetting to Default. Randomly, or When i Turned Bluetooth On/Off, or...

Windows color profile won't "stick". It resets no matter how much I click "Make Default"

My default color calibration for Win 10 is washed out. (Gamma setting I think.) I don't know why that is nor why it seems to be the unrelenting default color profile that windows resets to no matter what. I've tried to set different color profiles
    in the Color Management menu as the 'default profile,' but no matter what I set as the default, it will always reset it to the default washed out one upon closing the Color Management window.

I also tried going into "Change System Defaults" under Advanced tab and making the new profile the system-wide default. It still goes back to the washed-out profile after closing the Color Management window.

I'm irritated that windows ignores my settings and circumvents to this weird washed out default no matter what I try, is there any way to fix this?

A previous fix to someone else from Microsoft did not help.

"John Vil replied on

Microsoft

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest installing the driver in compatibility mode. Here are the steps you can follow:

• Download the latest display driver from the manufacturer's website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Under Compatibility mode, click the check box, then select the latest Windows version from the drop down list.
    • Once the driver is installed, check the functionality.

Let us know how it goes."

traaix, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

My Display Color Keep Resetting to Default. Randomly, or When i Turned Bluetooth On/Off, or...

1. My Display Color Keep Resetting to Default. Randomly, or When i Turned Bluetooth On/Off, or... - Similar Threads - Display Color Keep

2. Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth randomly keeps turning off: Hello, I've recently received a pair of wireless headphones and started using them. After some time the headphones seemed to disconnect at random intervals. On closer inspection I noticed that Bluetooth was randomly shutting off and disconnecting the wireless headphones....
  3. When should I keep my computer on, and when should I turn it off?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When should I keep my computer on, and when should I turn it off?: Hello, I would like to know when should I keep my computer on, if I should put it in sleep, or turn it off. I always turn of my PC when I am not using it, and I want to know if that is correct. I do not want to damage anything, so I am looking for help. I have read that...
  4. Sound turns off when I turn on my mic

Sound turns off when I turn on my mic: So I have had Windows 10 for a while, and I just built my first desktop. I purchased the iDeaPlay V206 headphones to go with it. Whenever I turn on my my mic is being used, my sound cuts out. I have OBS on my computer because I love to record and edit videos. I don't use my...
  5. My laptop keeps turning off randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps turning off randomly: i recently updated my laptop and now it sometimes turnes off. the same hapend not so long ago and i sent it to be fixet. it worked for a while but i recently updated it again and now it is happening again i am thinking of resetting my laptop, and wondering if there are any...
  6. how do i turn my colors back to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i turn my colors back to default: how do I get my colors back to default on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-turn-my-colors-back-to-default/1c65b1fb-aaa6-42f6-aef4-f62b5c84658e
  7. Bluetooth keeps turning off.

Bluetooth keeps turning off.: How can I turn Bluetooth on? It will randomly shut off, then my bluetooth mouse just stops working. I have tried the following fixes. 1. Restart the computer - works most often but is a complete time-wasting pain. 2. Go to Device Manager. Checked the driver, and it's the...
  8. [URGENT] Monitor randomly keeps turning off...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    [URGENT] Monitor randomly keeps turning off...: Hey there, when I'm watching YouTube videos or something my monitor would randomly switch off and would display the little DVI text on the right side of the corner. My computer would be running still, but my video would have stopped and everything. There's no way to turn it...
  9. Wi-fi adapter keeps turning off randomly on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi adapter keeps turning off randomly on my laptop: So yesterday my wi-fi started to turn off randomly for no reason, its not my internet connection becouse it works on other devices. Also i already tried ticking off power saving option on my network adapter, it helped for a while i thought, but after i restarted my laptop...
  10. when to turn off monitor - keeps resetting?

in Windows 10 Support
    when to turn off monitor - keeps resetting?: I changed it to never turn off my display. Yet it keeps reverting back to 15 mins. Any ideas what is causing this? 46555