Windows 10: My display distorts after playing a vedio for 6 sec and again restore after shaking mouse...

Discus and support My display distorts after playing a vedio for 6 sec and again restore after shaking mouse... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have asus tuf fx 505 model. My display distorts after playing a vedio for 6 sec and again restore after shaking mouse or something? even when i play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shyam Sunthur Arasappan, Jul 25, 2019.

1. My display distorts after playing a vedio for 6 sec and again restore after shaking mouse...

i have asus tuf fx 505 model. My display distorts after playing a vedio for 6 sec and again restore after shaking mouse or something? even when i play test vedio in setting i get this . can anyone help me out with it?

:)

Shyam Sunthur Arasappan, Jul 25, 2019

2. vedio playing

I can't play facebook vedio on windows 10

Gnkambo Agwa, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Screen Display is Distorted

Upon logging on this morning, my (Windows 10) screen display was distorted horizontally - stretched sideways, basically. The Icons were all larger than normal, as well.

I have played with various "Display" and "View' settings, and also searched for a Graphics Driver update (was told I have the latest driver).

Any suggestions? Thanks!

BenAllbrandt, Jul 25, 2019
  4. yahanna Win User

My display distorts after playing a vedio for 6 sec and again restore after shaking mouse...

Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help

I got a BT dongle. When I listen to music through BT headphones and move my mouse at the same time I hear distortion. When I dont move my mouse theres no distortion.

I got Realtek installed and its drivers updated. Thare are 2 options in the MS sound panel for headphones. One for BT headphones stereo and an other for BT non-stereo headphones. I enabled the one for stereo because it sounds better. But I hear distortion with the BT mouse. When I switch to the BT non-stereo option theres no distortion when I move my mouse but sound quality is bad.

What do you suggest to hear BT stereo perfectly with no distortion when I move my mouse?

yahanna, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

My display distorts after playing a vedio for 6 sec and again restore after shaking mouse...

1. My display distorts after playing a vedio for 6 sec and again restore after shaking mouse... - Similar Threads - display distorts playing

2. Mouse shaking and disable after I open Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse shaking and disable after I open Valorant: So Today I have turned my pc on to find my mouse shaking and after I open Valorant it won't move from the same place. I can't seem to find why this is happening.I have a Razer wireless mouse, the Razer deathadder v2 x hyperspeed For those who will ask me, here's the list of...
  3. Mouse shaking and disable after I open Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse shaking and disable after I open Valorant: So Today I have turned my pc on to find my mouse shaking and after I open Valorant it won't move from the same place. I can't seem to find why this is happening.I have a Razer wireless mouse, the Razer deathadder v2 x hyperspeed For those who will ask me, here's the list of...
  4. Mouse shaking and disable after I open Valorant

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Minecraft freezes for 6 secs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft freezes for 6 secs: Why do I freeze in Minecraft for 6 secs when playing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-freezes-for-6-secs/fb190c53-3572-4caa-9e1f-5d832d297d9d
  6. Minecraft freezes for 6 secs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft freezes for 6 secs: Why do I freeze in Minecraft for 6 secs when playing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-freezes-for-6-secs/fb190c53-3572-4caa-9e1f-5d832d297d9d
  7. Distorted Audio & Mouse Stuttering After Windows Update

Distorted Audio & Mouse Stuttering After Windows Update: Hello, Experiencing some issues with my pc. I updated my PC on 3/20/21 & rebooted. Ever since said update my pc is having an awful stuttering issue with my mouse where it takes a lot just to move it a very small amount. Also experiencing an issue where my audio will play...
  8. no sound after vedio recording

no sound after vedio recording: after recording a vedio no sound is audiable although volume is on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-after-vedio-recording/9085209a-eaf0-4787-afd9-31996a7c818f
  9. ISSUE: After latest update, my screen "shakes" after 5 secs of inactivity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ISSUE: After latest update, my screen "shakes" after 5 secs of inactivity: I noticed this after the latest update, where if I become inactive (i.e. if I'm reading an article without mouse or keyboard movement), the screen starts to shake and show multiple scan lines through it. Like the old tv's trying to get a signal. Anyone else experiencing this?...
  10. After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.

in Windows 10 Support
    After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.: Have an issue that I have not encountered before. After the machine resumes from hibernation, it starts to hibernate again right at the log on screen. Then I have to wake it again and it seems ok. Any ideas what setting can be the reason for this? 83740