Windows 10: My display doesn't fit my monitor

Discus and support My display doesn't fit my monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed a setting in my AMD Raedon setting and it widened my computer display to where I cannot click on or find anything because it is bigger than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by daveyjones2, Dec 26, 2019.

1. My display doesn't fit my monitor

I changed a setting in my AMD Raedon setting and it widened my computer display to where I cannot click on or find anything because it is bigger than my TV monitor I had it perfect where it wasn't going off the screen but I screwed it all up again and my display settings in windows does not give me the option of getting it back to a normal sizeMy display doesn't fit my monitor [​IMG]

:)

daveyjones2, Dec 26, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My display doesn't fit my monitor [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 26, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 26, 2019
  4. damtachoa Win User

My display doesn't fit my monitor

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

My display doesn't fit my monitor

1. My display doesn't fit my monitor - Similar Threads - display doesn't fit

2. my monitor doesn't display the right resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my monitor doesn't display the right resolution: My monitor is a 3840 x 2160 monitor and is running like it is 1920 x 1080 and won't go back to being smooth and is just all blocky. I don't know if this has anything todo with my signal strength being 1920 x 1080 but I don't know how to fix that...
  3. Display doesn't fit my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display doesn't fit my screen: I reset my PC, kept my files and reinstalled windows using cloud download. When my PC restarted, the display doesn't fit in my monitor anymore. I tried to adjust the display resolution and the scale to the recommended setting but it still doesn't fit. Can anyone give me...
  4. Display doesn't fit my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display doesn't fit my screen: I reset my PC, kept my files and reinstalled windows using cloud download. When my PC restarted, the display doesn't fit in my monitor anymore. I tried to adjust the display resolution and the scale to the recommended setting but it still doesn't fit. Can anyone give me...
  5. Display doesn't fit my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Monitor doesn’t fit display

Monitor doesn’t fit display: After a small update window 10 My monitor doesn’t fit the displayThere black border on the sides andI already changed 1920x1080 resolutionCan someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-doesnt-fit-display/351210ee-5931-4f04-b75b-cf03c8062493
  7. Display fitting monitor

Display fitting monitor: Okay, so I'm a super tech person , but I know a thing or two. My problem is the recommended size or this monitor is slightly to big. If I lower it one size, looks like a squished version of the recommended size. I go to the lowest setting and it fits but is to small for my...
  8. *SOLVED* Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit) *SOLVED*

*SOLVED* Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit) *SOLVED*: EDIT: Going into my Nvidia graphics settings and going from and to the same resolution setting solved it Hello, i resently played a game that didnt scale properly, so i wanted to change the resolution of windows through the settings. when i switch resolution it always...
  9. Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit)

Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit): Hello, i resently played a game that didnt scale properly, so i wanted to change the resolution of windows through the settings. when i switch resolution it always Barely doesn't fit (Screen gets cut off), after browsing through all the preffered resulution options (and...
  10. Display/resolution doesn't fit monitor borders

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display/resolution doesn't fit monitor borders: Hi guys Upon upgrading to windows 10 I've noticed that my display size got smaller. screen resolution does not match my screen monitor borders. Resolution is currently set to 1920X1080 and I still have gaps of 1-2 cm from monitor borders, resolution doesn't fully fit my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MY SCREEN DOESN;T FIT ON MY MONITOR

2. my screen doesnt fit my monitor

3. screen display doesnot fit monitor

4. my surface wont fit to screen on monitor,
  5. my screen is not fitting my monitor,
  6. screen display does not fit,
  7. display does not fit monitor,
  8. windows 10 display does not fit screen,
  9. my screen doesnt fit the monitor,
  10. my computer screen wont fit my monitor,
  11. screen doesnt fit monitor,