Windows 10: My Display Drivers, Settings, And Network stoped Working And Windows Cannot update neither

Discus and support My Display Drivers, Settings, And Network stoped Working And Windows Cannot update neither in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Display Drivers Won’t open, i read an article that said uninstall it then reinstall it or either update it so i uninstalled it and can not reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Legendary Logic, Jul 25, 2019.

1. My Display Drivers, Settings, And Network stoped Working And Windows Cannot update neither

My Display Drivers Won’t open, i read an article that said uninstall it then reinstall it or either update it so i uninstalled it and can not reinstall it then my settings display and audio tab won’t open my network status is blank and its not even letting me check my storage and when i tried to update windows or update drivers it’ll tell me i can’t do it and when i tried to reset my pc it’ll say no changes were made. Please help!

:)

Legendary Logic, Jul 25, 2019

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jul 25, 2019
  3. pdoth Win User
    Nearby WiFi networks have stoped Displaying on PC

My Display Drivers, Settings, And Network stoped Working And Windows Cannot update neither [​IMG]

This is the section as I described above. Doesn't really tell you much more than I said but at least you can see what I'm seeing..

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Helmut. The only thing is it was all working properly last week. In other words, both 2G and 5G were showing plus approx 6 - 8 other nearby wifi networks. Aren't the Ariels inside the router?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, meant to say that the router is of course the dual band. The Ralink can, and does receive dual band

pdoth, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My Display Drivers, Settings, And Network stoped Working And Windows Cannot update neither

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

My Display Drivers, Settings, And Network stoped Working And Windows Cannot update neither

1. My Display Drivers, Settings, And Network stoped Working And Windows Cannot update neither - Similar Threads - Display Drivers Settings

2. Help stoping Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help stoping Windows Update: Hi all,I purchased a small Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11E 3rd Gen Ultrabook S&D to turn into a digital calendar. This machine came with Windows 10 Pro installed 21H2. Of course, it required many software updates.Unfortunately the updates fail, here is the error code: 0x800f0922....
  3. Help stoping Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help stoping Windows Update: Hi all,I purchased a small Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11E 3rd Gen Ultrabook S&D to turn into a digital calendar. This machine came with Windows 10 Pro installed 21H2. Of course, it required many software updates.Unfortunately the updates fail, here is the error code: 0x800f0922....
  4. update windows/non working display driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    update windows/non working display driver: I have tried all the solutions on the internet I installed the driver from HP site get fetal error go to device manager but could not see the display card also audio card not working also all that happens when I tried to update windows [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  5. My pc stoped working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc stoped working after update: Last night I wanted to put my computer to sleep but it kept waking up instantly after so I just made it shut down and it had an update so this morning I tried turning on my computer but it isn’t starting up it just says “your PC did not start correctly” I tried restarting it...
  6. microsoft printer driver stoped working

microsoft printer driver stoped working: microsoft printer driver stoped working after upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-printer-driver-stoped-working/bb05572d-a020-49be-95e3-3895360f6dfa
  7. index settings not displaying my driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    index settings not displaying my driver: [ATTACH] please your kind support to help me solving this issue as i cannot search my main driver because of some issues related to indexing https://preview.redd.it/v4zdmlqqrru31.jpg?width=1765&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c021af62949299abb82a1ef80eddc42a3648bce9 submitted by...
  8. Nearby WiFi networks have stoped Displaying on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nearby WiFi networks have stoped Displaying on PC: There are several issues to this problem which may or may not be connected to each other however, it does seem suspicious that they are all related to my wifi. 1. The wifi icon has disappeared from the tool bar. Only the 'Internet Connected' icon shows 2. The dual band...
  9. Nearby WiFi networks have stoped Displaying on PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Nearby WiFi networks have stoped Displaying on PC: There are several issues to this problem which may or may not be connected to each other however, it does seem suspicious that they are all related to my wifi. 1. The wifi icon has disappeared from the tool bar. Only the 'Internet Connected' icon shows 2. The dual band...
  10. touchpad stoped working

touchpad stoped working: Hi, my touchpad stoped working, so I have looked for some solution, I have found the microsoft's advise, open device manager, click on mouse and pointing devices... and I have discovered, that the touchpad app is just dissapeard from one day to another. What can I do now?...