Windows 10: My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute

Discus and support My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Have tried everything I have seen online and it still go to my lock screen in only a minute can anyone help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GERARD KOH JUN HAO, Nov 24, 2022.

1. My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute

I Have tried everything I have seen online and it still go to my lock screen in only a minute can anyone help please

:)

GERARD KOH JUN HAO, Nov 24, 2022

2. Ads displayed in Lock Screen

Hi Subhadeep,

Windows Spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen.
    To turn off Windows Spotlight, go to Settings, clickPersonalization,
    select Lock screen, under Background select a different lock screen background.

To avoid messages on your lock screen, you can consider the following:

• Make sure that the "Get fun facts, etc" on your Settings is turned off.
    • Disable “suggestions” that appear as notifications. To do so, follow these steps go to
      Settings, then select System, then click
      Notifications & actions
      and turnoff “Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what’s new and
      suggested”.
    • Disable “tips, tricks, and suggestions”. Head to Settings then select
      System, then click Notifications & Actions and disable the “Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows” option.

Don't hesitate to reply on this thread if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Windows 11 locks my screen after 1 minute

On my new Windows 11 laptop, the screen locks after 1 minute, no matter what settings I change. Things I've tried:

• Power plan setting: Turn off display after 4 minutes (both battery and plugged in)
    • Advanced power plan setting: Sleep / Sleep after 4 minutes (battery/plugged in)
    • Advanced power plan setting: System unattended sleep timeout after 4 minutes (battery/plugged in)
    • Advanced power plan setting: Display / Turn off display after 4 minutes (battery/plugged in)
    • Advanced power plan setting: Display / Console lock display off timeout after 4 minutes (battery/plugged in)
    • System > Power & Battery setting: Screen and Sleep / Turn off my screen after 4 minutes (battery/plugged in) (also recommended here)
    • Set the screensaver to "none"
    At this point I'm stumped. Anything else that might be causing this?

StephenGranade, Nov 24, 2022
  4. jeclose Win User

My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute

Lock Screen on timeout Windows 10

That's an answer to a different problem, but perhaps useful to someone here with an analogous problem. My specific problem was trying to make the lock screen go away instead of requiring me to type in PIN seemingly every time I stepped away from my computer
    for a few minutes. That was solved with the suggestion to uncheck the "“On resume, display logon screen” which is curiously found under screen saver settings, not lock screen settings.

jeclose, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute

1. My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute - Similar Threads - Display Keep going

2. My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute: I Have tried everything I have seen online and it still go to my lock screen in only a minute can anyone help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-keep-going-to-my-lock-screen-after-a/3d48b0e1-74db-4286-8df4-3ec3d5598289
  3. My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute: I Have tried everything I have seen online and it still go to my lock screen in only a minute can anyone help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-keep-going-to-my-lock-screen-after-a/3d48b0e1-74db-4286-8df4-3ec3d5598289
  4. Windows 11 locks my screen after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 locks my screen after 1 minute: On my new Windows 11 laptop, the screen locks after 1 minute, no matter what settings I change. Things I've tried:Power plan setting: Turn off display after 4 minutes both battery and plugged inAdvanced power plan setting: Sleep / Sleep after 4 minutes battery/plugged...
  5. Windows 11 locks my screen after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 locks my screen after 1 minute: On my new Windows 11 laptop, the screen locks after 1 minute, no matter what settings I change. Things I've tried:Power plan setting: Turn off display after 4 minutes both battery and plugged inAdvanced power plan setting: Sleep / Sleep after 4 minutes battery/plugged...
  6. My computer keeps going to lock screen

My computer keeps going to lock screen: Hi there - I've had a persistent issue with my lenovo laptop. I plug my laptop into a docking station, so I look at it on a separate, larger monitor. It keeps on going to screensaver/lock screen. I've tried everything. My power and sleep settings for screen is "never" for...
  7. Lock screen going to sleep after only 1 minute

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen going to sleep after only 1 minute: Hello, I was wondering how to change this. I want it to wait longer to put my computer to sleep then just one minute during my lock screen. I have tried going through advanced power options -> Display -> Console Lock Display Off Timeout, But that last directory does not...
  8. Workstation keeps locking screen after about 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Workstation keeps locking screen after about 5 minutes: I have a few workstations that after doing a Windows 7 to 10 upgrade in place, the workstation automatically locks after about 5 minutes without any user activity. I looked in the power settings and secpol and didn't see anything that would automatically lock the screen. In...
  9. Screen keeps locking after 1 Minute

Screen keeps locking after 1 Minute: I had updated windows 10 in November for the November update and since then, after 1 minute of inactivity the screen would turn off then when I do something it would just show up on the lock screen. These are the current settings for my power plan. How could I fix this? It is...
  10. My PC keeps going to the Log In screen/lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My PC keeps going to the Log In screen/lock screen.: My PC keeps going to the Log In screen/lock screen while I'm doing something. I don't know what to do. I don't have a screen saver or anything but it just keeps doing it....