Windows 10: My display keeps moving up and down

Discus and support My display keeps moving up and down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this all started when i installed bandicam, when i full screened bandicam, my screen moved, and even if i deleted the app, my screen still keeps on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarshallLuis, Sep 8, 2018.

1. My display keeps moving up and down

this all started when i installed bandicam, when i full screened bandicam, my screen moved, and even if i deleted the app, my screen still keeps on moving. Ive tried to recover, restore and restart my computer, but still no luck.

here is a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFOpzaex4yg&feature=share

A response would be highly appreciated, thanks!

:)

MarshallLuis, Sep 8, 2018

2. Display resolution keeps changing

Hi Rick,

It might be caused by a faulty driver that's why your display resolution keeps changing. We
    suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the display driver, see steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right click your graphics card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Computer/Display keeps on crashing

Hi Julien,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better I would like to know, which game are you trying to play?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Method 1.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display adapter driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the AMD manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. If the display driver is not available for Windows 10, try installing the available driver in compatibility mode and check.

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

My display keeps moving up and down

Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

My display keeps moving up and down

1. My display keeps moving up and down - Similar Threads - display keeps moving

2. My pages keep scrolling up and down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pages keep scrolling up and down: When I go on any window related apps such as the Microsoft store or within settings, the page immediately scrolls to the bottom or top and won’t let me scroll what so ever. Even when I start up the computer, the time and date on the Lock Screen is going up and down in a...
  3. My pages keep scrolling up and down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pages keep scrolling up and down: When I go on any window related apps such as the Microsoft store or within settings, the page immediately scrolls to the bottom or top and won’t let me scroll what so ever. Even when I start up the computer, the time and date on the Lock Screen is going up and down in a...
  4. My pages keep scrolling up and down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Something is wrong with the taskbar cursor it keeps moving up and down on the icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something is wrong with the taskbar cursor it keeps moving up and down on the icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/magatron1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j2q755/something_is_wrong_with_the_taskbar_cursor_it/
  6. how to move notifications pop up to my second display?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to move notifications pop up to my second display?: Currently when I am gaming. I hear the notification sound but I don't see the notification because of focus assist. If I turn of focus assist the notification shows up in an intrusive position. Ideally I would like to see all my notifications on my second display. The main...
  7. How can i move these folders up and down?

in Cortana
    How can i move these folders up and down?: I updated recently my Windows and noticed that i cant move folders in File Explorer any longer, i cant really explain what type of folders i mean so ill leave a screenshot [ATTACH]...
  8. why is my task bar moving up and down at bottom of computer

why is my task bar moving up and down at bottom of computer: why is my task bar moving up and down at the bottom of my computer ,need a resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-task-bar-moving-up-and-down-at-bottom-of/a3d0cc0d-5a81-4984-952b-4a08e502eb47
  9. Display brightness controls do not work though it moves up and down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display brightness controls do not work though it moves up and down: Note--yesterday my brighter and dimmer controls just stopped functioning on my lenovo. I have tried almost everything--uninstalling, reinstalling graphics (intel 4000), etc. what may I do....
  10. brightness keeps going up and down

brightness keeps going up and down: screen brightness keep going up and down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-keeps-going-up-and-down/b8d3f12d-5a95-45e7-93c6-d79b3d9de502