Windows 10: my divice came with windows 10, i never did anupdate replacement before this time can this...

Discus and support my divice came with windows 10, i never did anupdate replacement before this time can this... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was prompted to do a windows 10 replacement by who I thought was Microsoft personnel \... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PierceDandridge, Mar 25, 2020.

1. my divice came with windows 10, i never did anupdate replacement before this time can this...

I was prompted to do a windows 10 replacement by who I thought was Microsoft personnel

\

:)

PierceDandridge, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

my divice came with windows 10, i never did anupdate replacement before this time can this...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

my divice came with windows 10, i never did anupdate replacement before this time can this...

1. my divice came with windows 10, i never did anupdate replacement before this time can this... - Similar Threads - divice came never

2. This was never here before...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This was never here before...: [ATTACH] Task Manager reading the GPU's temperature, I assume that my laptop has a thermal sensor (or not). submitted by /u/NoireAnimates [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uvrhyk/this_was_never_here_before/
  3. Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10: If you looking at this post, maybe you can help with a problem I've found no info on.Essentially half of my windows related apps aren't working. What do I mean? If I try to open mail, mail crashes. I go to settings to get help via the get help window, it crashes. I try to...
  4. Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10: If you looking at this post, maybe you can help with a problem I've found no info on.Essentially half of my windows related apps aren't working. What do I mean? If I try to open mail, mail crashes. I go to settings to get help via the get help window, it crashes. I try to...
  5. Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I restarted my laptop to apply an update, and came back to this, never seen it before, what...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I restarted my laptop to apply an update, and came back to this, never seen it before, what...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8y0kp/i_restarted_my_laptop_to_apply_an_update_and_came/
  7. copy and paste runs very slowly and never did before.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    copy and paste runs very slowly and never did before.: I had to copy and paste a very important file to my external backup hard drive. I do this at least once a month. Last month the file was 121GB and took 7 hours to transfer which is normal. Maximum amount of speed was in MB/s. This month file size was 122GB and took 3 1/4...
  8. HDD replacement on laptop that came with Windows 10, will I lose the licenses?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HDD replacement on laptop that came with Windows 10, will I lose the licenses?: My wife's laptop that she has had for maybe 5 years seems to be having a hard starting when powering on. We can hear some heavy grinds and clicks while it boots up. I have purchased an SSD that i can use for this unit. I have noticed that the laptop does have some Windows...
  9. This never happened before . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This never happened before . . .: I want to create a desktop icon, that when I click on it, would get me on the internet? What I need to know, is what the exact path, to put on the icon shortcut, that would connect me? Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  10. dilema of replacing motherboard before activating windows first time

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    dilema of replacing motherboard before activating windows first time: Hello. I am an admin in a small Polish school, and i was forced to do a thing i rather shouldnt mess around with. We got 45 computers from European Union funded program to carry out highschool level IT clases. Sadly the suplyer of those cmputers was not aware of the specs we...