Windows 10: my DMP files

Discus and support my DMP files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] https://1drv.ms/u/s! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dmp-files/a82b9c02-252a-4bfb-9a79-6b366fa1c31c Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EikiKallavus, Apr 3, 2019.

1. my DMP files

EikiKallavus, Apr 3, 2019

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Apr 3, 2019
  3. prescient Win User
    Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Apr 3, 2019
  4. my DMP files

Windows 7 is bluescreen-ing on me. can anyone help with the .dmp files.

Download a copy of BlueScreenView 64-bit. Unpack the ZIP file and launch the EXE. It will scan your \Windows\Minidump folder for crash dumps; click on the file that you want to analyze. In the bottom half of the window, BlueScreenView will list the EXEs, DLLs, and drivers that were running when the crash happened. The files with a pink background were responsible for the crash.

I was able to look at your DMP file. I find it a bit odd/suspicious that the Netwsw02.sys driver doesn't show a product name, description, company name, or path. A little digging found that this driver is probably for the Intel Wireless WiFi Link Adapter. Do you have a WiFi adapter in this computer? Your System Specs don't show it. If you do, what is the brand/model?

In the meantime, run Memtest86+ and check for bad RAM. Do at least one full pass, preferably several. It will take a while to check all 16 gigs of RAM in your machine.

It would be a good idea to run some malware scans, too.

Static~Charge, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

my DMP files

1. my DMP files - Similar Threads - DMP files

2. Need some help with BSOD/DMP files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need some help with BSOD/DMP files: Hello, I have been dealing with various BSOD for a few months now and I finally decided to try a clean install of windows. Unfortunately, I kept getting the error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart...
  3. Need some help with BSOD/DMP files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need some help with BSOD/DMP files: Hello, I have been dealing with various BSOD for a few months now and I finally decided to try a clean install of windows. Unfortunately, I kept getting the error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart...
  4. Windows freezes and crashes. Sharing DMP files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes and crashes. Sharing DMP files: Windows freezes and I had to manually restart several times. This started happening a couple months ago and since I have tried every fix there is including clean Windows install. System used: Legion 5 Pro-16ACH6H Laptop Lenovo OS: Win...
  5. Windows freezes and crashes. Sharing DMP files

Windows freezes and crashes. Sharing DMP files: Windows freezes and I had to manually restart several times. This started happening a couple months ago and since I have tried every fix there is including clean Windows install. System used: Legion 5 Pro-16ACH6H Laptop Lenovo OS: Win...
  6. Blue screen with no time to create DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with no time to create DMP file: Recently I've started getting bluescreens when I play some games on my system, but when it starts to shut down the bluescreen barely has time on the screen before it shuts down. So there are never any DMP files to look into. Any help would be appreciated.After looking at a...
  7. Blue screen with no time to create DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with no time to create DMP file: Recently I've started getting bluescreens when I play some games on my system, but when it starts to shut down the bluescreen barely has time on the screen before it shuts down. So there are never any DMP files to look into. Any help would be appreciated.After looking at a...
  8. Blue screen with no time to create DMP file

9. WHEA Logger Event ID 1 - I need help understanding this .dmp file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Logger Event ID 1 - I need help understanding this .dmp file: After my PC blackscreened, I found a WHEA Logger event in my Event Viewer and analyzed the .dmp file from there using WinDbg. The file mentions GenuineIntel and I just need help verifying what the actual cause of the crash could be:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware...
  10. WHEA Logger Event ID 1 - I need help understanding this .dmp file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA Logger Event ID 1 - I need help understanding this .dmp file: After my PC blackscreened, I found a WHEA Logger event in my Event Viewer and analyzed the .dmp file from there using WinDbg. The file mentions GenuineIntel and I just need help verifying what the actual cause of the crash could be:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware...