Windows 10: My Doc Settings

Discus and support My Doc Settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I change the settings in My Docs so it doesn't save multiple copies of the same file? Prior to updating Windows 10 I received a 'message box'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Adam_Nutrien, Oct 2, 2019.

1. My Doc Settings

How do I change the settings in My Docs so it doesn't save multiple copies of the same file? Prior to updating Windows 10 I received a 'message box' asking to confirm overwriting existing file - if I didn't want to overwrite the existing version I would just click cancel. Since the update I don't receive this message box & a file is created under the same name with a (1), (2)...after it.

:)

Adam_Nutrien, Oct 2, 2019

2. Incopatability with Google Docs

Hi Ba,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that Google Docs print option not working as expected.

Try with a different browser and check if it works.

It could be a browser or browser's settings issue.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

My Doc Settings

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

My Doc Settings

1. My Doc Settings - Similar Threads - Doc Settings

2. Setting for opening apps/docs in active monitor when having multiple displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting for opening apps/docs in active monitor when having multiple displays: Hello,I have setup my laptop with multiple displays. While I use Monitor 1 as my main and Monitor 2 as my secondary, it is incredibly annoying to try to open a program from Monitor 2's start menu, only to have it open in Monitor 1 and vice versa. Is there a setting that can...
  3. Setting for opening apps/docs in active monitor when having multiple displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting for opening apps/docs in active monitor when having multiple displays: Hello,I have setup my laptop with multiple displays. While I use Monitor 1 as my main and Monitor 2 as my secondary, it is incredibly annoying to try to open a program from Monitor 2's start menu, only to have it open in Monitor 1 and vice versa. Is there a setting that can...
  4. Setting for opening apps/docs in active monitor when having multiple displays

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Setting default Word version for opening docs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting default Word version for opening docs: Hello, How do I choose a the default version of Word with which to open docs? Currently I have 2013 and 2019 installed, and the files are opened in 2013 by default. How do I set them so they're opened by 2019? When I go to "Open with" from the context menu and select Word...
  6. How do I "set the delay before taps work" as mentioned in docs?

How do I "set the delay before taps work" as mentioned in docs?: The first node on Surface touchpad use and settings microsoft.com mentions that: "Note: To keep accidental touches from making the cursor jump while you’re typing, you can set the delay before taps work, turn taps off, or turn the touchpad off. See Change the touchpad...
  7. Setting up a Word doc to look like a book showing two pages at a time.

Setting up a Word doc to look like a book showing two pages at a time.: Hello! Usually when I come here, it's for simpleton reasons - sorry! Now that I've gotten that out of the way, here's my question: How do I get my Word doc to have side-by-side pages like a book? As I don't mess around with my setup much, I don't recall how to get it back to...
  8. Accessibility settings easier to access on Docs, Sheets, and Slides

in Windows 10 News
    Accessibility settings easier to access on Docs, Sheets, and Slides: Quick launch summary It’s now easier to discover accessibility features like screen reader support, braille support, and screen magnifier support in Docs, Sheets, and Slides. While these accessibility features were previously available, they required additional steps to...
  9. Convert .doc to .docx ribbon to 2016's default settings?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Convert .doc to .docx ribbon to 2016's default settings?: I use Microsoft Home & Student 2016. I have some Word 2000 documents I want to convert to Word 2016. --- I just opened a Word 2000 .doc and converted it to .docx. [img] Then I changed the Word 2000 text TNR fonts to Word 2016's text fonts to Calibri 11 manually. But then...
  10. Opening Office 2010 docs after 1803 update set off Windows Installer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Opening Office 2010 docs after 1803 update set off Windows Installer: Posting for others' information rather than help as it resolved itself, eventually. After updating to 1803, if I tried to open a Word or Excel document, Windows Installer popped up, trying to do goodness knows what. This occurred on Excel 2010 and Word 2010, also Excel 2003...