Windows 10: My documents converted in letters and numbers

Discus and support My documents converted in letters and numbers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Bing as a browser and all the documents I see in jumbled up letters and numbers. Please help me to fix the Bing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cassie Johnson1, Jun 8, 2019.

1. My documents converted in letters and numbers

I use Bing as a browser and all the documents I see in jumbled up letters and numbers. Please help me to fix the Bing

:)

Cassie Johnson1, Jun 8, 2019

2. Cannot convert GPT to MBR.

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

This method you have to backup all your data and delete all partitions and volumes. Then use the
    DISKPART command.

• Open command prompt and type in DISKPART and press Enter
    • Then type in list disk (Note down the number of disk you want to convert to GPT)
    • Then type in select disk number of disk
    • Finally type in convert gpt.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Jun 8, 2019
  3. moskal91 Win User
    NumLock Turns Letters Into Numbers on Desktop Computer

I had the same problem, it seems that it happens only with several keyboards.
    Finally I solved it this way (sorry, but I've got Polish language set):

Now find something like "Standard keyboard device" on the drivers list, install it (click Yes in the compatibility warning window) and check if keyboard is still working.

If so - reboot Your computer and enjoy fixed keyboard without letters turning into numbers.<br>
    If not - revert driver back and try another one.

moskal91, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

My documents converted in letters and numbers

How do i convert a Text document to another format ?

Hi Alexander,

For us to better assist you regarding this concern with converting a text document to another format, we need to ask a few questions:

• What program or application are you using?
    • What format would you like to change it to?
    • Just to confirm, what is the file format of your document?
    • What steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

My documents converted in letters and numbers

1. My documents converted in letters and numbers - Similar Threads - documents converted letters

2. My QWERUIOP is typing numbers instead of letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My QWERUIOP is typing numbers instead of letters: im using laptop keyboard, yesterday i was about to use my laptop but suddenly when i open chrome and tried to type my QWERUIOP is typing 1234567890. i've turned off my numlock i tried to reset my keyboard driver, it just wouldnt work, my dad also couldnt fix this issue....
  3. My QWERUIOP is typing numbers instead of letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My QWERUIOP is typing numbers instead of letters: im using laptop keyboard, yesterday i was about to use my laptop but suddenly when i open chrome and tried to type my QWERUIOP is typing 1234567890. i've turned off my numlock i tried to reset my keyboard driver, it just wouldnt work, my dad also couldnt fix this issue....
  4. My pc automatically puts in numbers and letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc automatically puts in numbers and letters: It just puts in random stuff and I cant sign in bc it keeps spamming stuff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-automatically-puts-in-numbers-and-letters/3efd5833-6de8-4cbf-83ca-4ca43987bfe2
  5. My pc automatically puts in numbers and letters

My pc automatically puts in numbers and letters: It just puts in random stuff and I cant sign in bc it keeps spamming stuff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-automatically-puts-in-numbers-and-letters/3efd5833-6de8-4cbf-83ca-4ca43987bfe2
  6. When I copy a number format, it converts it and pastes a random text of numbers and letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I copy a number format, it converts it and pastes a random text of numbers and letters: I've had this problem for a few months now and it gets really annoying.For example, when I copy a number format like geography point from browser and I paste it, it converts to random letters and it feels like its corrupted.For example when I copy the 13.70131, -89.22448 etc....
  7. When I copy a number format, it converts it and pastes a random text of numbers and letters

When I copy a number format, it converts it and pastes a random text of numbers and letters: I've had this problem for a few months now and it gets really annoying.For example, when I copy a number format like geography point from browser and I paste it, it converts to random letters and it feels like its corrupted.For example when I copy the 13.70131, -89.22448 etc....
  8. Windows 11 : Pasting a link converts to random letters and numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 : Pasting a link converts to random letters and numbers: Hello !I've had this problem for a few months now and it gets really annoying. When I copy a link from the browser and I paste it, it converts to random letters and it feels like its corrupted. For example when I copy the link store.steampowered.com/app/ etc. It gets...
  9. Windows 11 : Pasting a link converts to random letters and numbers

Windows 11 : Pasting a link converts to random letters and numbers: Hello !I've had this problem for a few months now and it gets really annoying. When I copy a link from the browser and I paste it, it converts to random letters and it feels like its corrupted. For example when I copy the link store.steampowered.com/app/ etc. It gets...
  10. converting documents to WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    converting documents to WORD: By accident I recently changed my settings to convert any and all PDFs to WORD documents. So emails and other type files are being converted. How do I change it back to getting emails that have the real PDF inserted/included? Thank you....