Windows 10: My down arrow and numeric keypad number 2 doesn't work for some reason, help !

Discus and support My down arrow and numeric keypad number 2 doesn't work for some reason, help ! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello, today i noticed that my keyboard down arrow and the num.key 2 doesn't work anymore, how can i solve it ? submitted by /u/Majin_Kayn [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Majin_Kayn, Apr 2, 2020.

1. My down arrow and numeric keypad number 2 doesn't work for some reason, help !

hello, today i noticed that my keyboard down arrow and the num.key 2 doesn't work anymore, how can i solve it ?

submitted by /u/Majin_Kayn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Majin_Kayn, Apr 2, 2020
  2. NickCuda Win User

Issues with numeric keypad digits and arrows

I am having a problem with the numeric keypad on my keyboard. The input is not presenting the proper output. i.e., I press the number 2/down arrow on the number keypad (with NumLock set) and the down arrow is processed. This also sometimes happens with
    the #4/left arrow and # 6/right arrow. This is frustrating because I do a lot of numeric data entry. This does not happen with the numbers along the top of the keyboard or the stand alone up down left right arrows. Any thoughts of why this is happening. It's
    not the keyboard, I purchased a new keyboard and the same thing still happens.

NickCuda, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Numeric Keypad won't work

My numeric keypad won't work. When i press the numeric keypad it notify me that is on. But when I Press the numbers it won't work.

Joy LorraineAlejandro, Apr 2, 2020
  4. My down arrow and numeric keypad number 2 doesn't work for some reason, help !

Numeric Keypad not working even if NumLock is enabled

Hi Lance,

Having an outdated or incompatible keyboard driver could be a possible reason why you are experiencing an issue with using the numeric keypad. For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings before this issue occurred?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you are trying to use the numeric keypad?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for devices and hardware. This tool can scan and repair damaged drivers of the peripherals that are connected to your computer. Visit this
    link, click on
    Find and fix problems with devices and hardware and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

My down arrow and numeric keypad number 2 doesn't work for some reason, help !

1. My down arrow and numeric keypad number 2 doesn't work for some reason, help ! - Similar Threads - down arrow numeric

2. Microsoft Comfort 5050 keyboard numeric keypad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Comfort 5050 keyboard numeric keypad doesn't work: On a new Windows 11 Pro machine, the numeric keypad does not work. I'm running x64 public build 22000 with all updates, the latest software from Microsoft for the 5050 keyboard and mouse center 14.41.37.0. In order to enter numbers, the keys at the top of the keyboard must be...
  3. Microsoft Comfort 5050 keyboard numeric keypad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Comfort 5050 keyboard numeric keypad doesn't work: On a new Windows 11 Pro machine, the numeric keypad does not work. I'm running x64 public build 22000 with all updates, the latest software from Microsoft for the 5050 keyboard and mouse center 14.41.37.0. In order to enter numbers, the keys at the top of the keyboard must be...
  4. Numeric keypad problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numeric keypad problem: I just bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and a Microsoft numeric keypad to go with it. I have paired the keypad with the laptop but it does not work. When I switch the keypad on, the battery level indicator light flashes on 1. Can anyone please advise what I can do to fix...
  5. Numeric keypad problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numeric keypad problem: I just bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and a Microsoft numeric keypad to go with it. I have paired the keypad with the laptop but it does not work. When I switch the keypad on, the battery level indicator light flashes on 1. Can anyone please advise what I can do to fix...
  6. Numeric keypad problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Numeric keypad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numeric keypad: My numeric keypad isn't working. I've tried num lock button and still doesn't work. I appreciate any help on this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numeric-keypad/28ce7686-3e24-4148-aa23-200dc02181d9
  8. Numeric keypad not working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Numeric keypad not working after update: I bought a new ASUS RUFF game computer. All was working fine, until I did check for updates and install. Now my numeric keys on the right side of keyboard no longer work. HELP...
  9. numeric keypad isnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    numeric keypad isnt working: I have tried to turn on my numeric keypad so I can use it for the numbers and not the mouse and it just isn't working what can I do to turn it on...
  10. numeric keypad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    numeric keypad issue: I have a Australian purchased HP x360 Envy laptop and the numeric keypad decimal point key displays a comma when typing. I use the numeric keypad input quite a lot being a mathematics teacher and I wish to change the comma to a decimal point permanently. Can someone help me...