Windows 10: my down key doesn't work

Discus and support my down key doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i press the down key, nothing happens. i took off the keycap and cleaned the dust and debris but it still didnt fix it. what do i do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anthonyip21, May 31, 2021.

1. my down key doesn't work

when i press the down key, nothing happens. i took off the keycap and cleaned the dust and debris but it still didnt fix it. what do i do.

:)

Anthonyip21, May 31, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

my down key doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 31, 2021
  3. jarek_565 Win User
    Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, May 31, 2021
  4. my down key doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 31, 2021
Thema:

my down key doesn't work

1. my down key doesn't work - Similar Threads - down key doesn't

2. My a key doesn't work somethimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My a key doesn't work somethimes: I'm using a DELL laptop and I currently have the windows 11 updateand the keys are not removable. I play a lot of games like Valorant on my computer and I find myself in a position where I can't use some of my keys sometimes. I've only noticed my A key not working at the...
  3. My a key doesn't work somethimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My a key doesn't work somethimes: I'm using a DELL laptop and I currently have the windows 11 updateand the keys are not removable. I play a lot of games like Valorant on my computer and I find myself in a position where I can't use some of my keys sometimes. I've only noticed my A key not working at the...
  4. my down key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my down key doesnt work: Hi, my down key doesn't work in games. Help is needed for this issue thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-down-key-doesnt-work/ff8c2e7c-51e2-4b7d-9559-e4c45ea694ab
  5. my down key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my down key doesnt work: Hi, my down key doesn't work in games. Help is needed for this issue thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-down-key-doesnt-work/ff8c2e7c-51e2-4b7d-9559-e4c45ea694ab
  6. my down key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Trackpad doesn't work when holding a key down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad doesn't work when holding a key down: For some reason, whenever I type or hold a key down on my laptop, my trackpad isn't usable until I let go of the key. Normally this isn't that big of a deal, but it makes it basically impossible to play games if where the trackpad and keys are both involved. Any idea if...
  8. my shift key doesn't work.

my shift key doesn't work.: My shift key doesn't work. any quick fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-shift-key-doesnt-work/32f3a947-fc30-4d4a-a93a-80805be44844
  9. scrolling down doesn't work

scrolling down doesn't work: Hi you all, I have a serious annoying problem with my Microsoft Mouse (Mouse Windows Confort4500). My O.S. is Windows 10. It always worked good, but now it opposes resistance on scrolling down, while there are no problem on scrolling up (not the wheel itself, but the...
  10. My O key Doesn't Work

My O key Doesn't Work: This is a software problem as Shift + O and Ctrl + O work fine. It works in safe mode and the lock screen. Troubleshooting it did not work. I reinstalled drivers and tried System Restore. (I don't have any backups) Other keyboards as well as the On screen keyboard have the...