Windows 10: My download speed has been slowed to a crawl.

Discus and support My download speed has been slowed to a crawl. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm not sure what happened, but the other day my download speed just started going at a snail's pace. I have multiple devices using that connection,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DubTron, Jun 9, 2020.

1. DubTron Win User

My download speed has been slowed to a crawl.

I'm not sure what happened, but the other day my download speed just started going at a snail's pace. I have multiple devices using that connection, and the download speed on everything else is fine. I've seen a few things saying that the registry may be causing the issue, but I've seen more things saying that messing with the registry is a terrible idea. I'm not sure what else to try anymore, as I have restarted the internet, and it didn't fix it. I've tried connecting to a hotspot on my phone, and the download speed was still way slower than it should've been, even though it wasn't slow on my phone. Please help!

:)

DubTron, Jun 9, 2020

2. Slow downloading speed

Hi Manthan,

Regarding your download speed issue, we found a suggestion given by Eeshwar Kumar on our Community page. You can check this link on the suggestion he provided:

Why is Windows Store's download speed so slow?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 9, 2020
  4. My download speed has been slowed to a crawl.

ReubenFaleiro, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

My download speed has been slowed to a crawl.

1. My download speed has been slowed to a crawl. - Similar Threads - download speed has

2. My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed.: My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed. My drivers are updated. My Ethernet cable is good I tried the same wire on another pc in the same room and they get 100mbps on downloads. My motherboard is a MPG Z390 gaming plus....
  3. My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed.: My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed. My drivers are updated. My Ethernet cable is good I tried the same wire on another pc in the same room and they get 100mbps on downloads. My motherboard is a MPG Z390 gaming plus....
  4. My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My laptop has awfully slow download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has awfully slow download speed: Title. I have ASUS VivoBook 14 K413EA-EB1935W laptop, it is brand new, but I just can not download anything at normal speed. When the download starts, the speed is fine, 100-120 Mbps, then in 30 seconds it drops to 2-3 Mbps. Sometimes it increases to 5-6 Mbps, then drops...
  6. My laptop has awfully slow download speed

My laptop has awfully slow download speed: Title. I have ASUS VivoBook 14 K413EA-EB1935W laptop, it is brand new, but I just can not download anything at normal speed. When the download starts, the speed is fine, 100-120 Mbps, then in 30 seconds it drops to 2-3 Mbps. Sometimes it increases to 5-6 Mbps, then drops...
  7. Slow Download Speeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Download Speeds: For around a month now when I download things it's been less than 3mb per second and when I check my download speeds it says 200mb per second I'm not sure if it's my computer or Windows 10 I've tried so many tutorials but nothing is working it used to be normal please help....
  8. Slow download speed

Slow download speed: I have been trying to download this game for a while now on the box app for PC and it never goes higher than about 10-20 MB/S as you can see my internet speed is fairly quick. Just wondering if anyone can help, please?...
  9. Download speeds slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download speeds slow: My internet speed is pretty fast, web searches are quick and website open almost instantly, YouTube works fine on high resolution. But when I am downloading any file to my laptop, the download speed is very, very slow. It could be a temporary issue with the wi-fi, but...
  10. slow download speed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    slow download speed: my microsoft store download speed in incredibly slow, from 3 to 15 Mbits/s when my connection is gigabit, i tried every troubleshooting intructions i could find in the internet: running windows store troubleshooter configuring delivery optimization updating windows...