Windows 10: My download speed is really slow in browsers whereas my other download speeds (such as in...

Discus and support My download speed is really slow in browsers whereas my other download speeds (such as in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I barely get above 50KBPS in my browsers whereas the usual download speed is around 2-3MBPS. submitted by /u/jo_step [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jo_step, Jul 26, 2020.

1. My download speed is really slow in browsers whereas my other download speeds (such as in...

I barely get above 50KBPS in my browsers whereas the usual download speed is around 2-3MBPS.

submitted by /u/jo_step
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jo_step, Jul 26, 2020

2. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Slow downloading speed

Hi Manthan,

Regarding your download speed issue, we found a suggestion given by Eeshwar Kumar on our Community page. You can check this link on the suggestion he provided:

Why is Windows Store's download speed so slow?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jul 26, 2020
  4. My download speed is really slow in browsers whereas my other download speeds (such as in...

Very slow download speed

Hey there. I have a problem with very slow download speed which no one in native language (Portuguese/Portugal) could give support or good advice. My Laptop is Asus A541U iCore i7 3.58Hz w/ Windows 10, which performs too slow on downloading content
    from the web regardless of browser, time of day, positioning, et al. I have tried all possible speed testing. Mobile devices connected to the same wireless network perform speeds up to 90 Mbps, network provides speeds up to 200 Mbps. A 10-year-old laptop updated
    to Windows 10, performs downloads at speeds never below 6 Mbps, on the very same place, at the very same time this laptop stagnates at 100/300 Kbps. Performed a Speedtest by Ookla, given download speed is 0.79 Mbps, whereas at the very same time a Samsung
    portable tablet device gets 90 Mbps. What is wrong?

CarlosZini, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

My download speed is really slow in browsers whereas my other download speeds (such as in...

1. My download speed is really slow in browsers whereas my other download speeds (such as in... - Similar Threads - download speed really

2. browser download speed slow problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    browser download speed slow problem: im having problems with my wifi or browser but the browser download is very slow i tried downloading at my phone and the download speed is fine but in the pc i only get around 50KB/s...
  3. browser download speed slow problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    browser download speed slow problem: im having problems with my wifi or browser but the browser download is very slow i tried downloading at my phone and the download speed is fine but in the pc i only get around 50KB/s...
  4. browser download speed slow problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Browser download speeds slow compared to other downloads

Browser download speeds slow compared to other downloads: Been trying to download a file, but only getting download speeds of around 50 KB/s. On the same network ive had downloads speeds of around 80 Mb/s. I've tried ethernet and wifi but the speed is the same, also tried downloading different things but they all still get a similar...
  6. my download speeds are really really low

my download speeds are really really low: so recently i had to download something for a school project, it is 14.7 mb so it should be taking just a couple seconds right? well no instead its taking 4 hours, why and how is this happening it shouldnt be happening since my storage has 14 gigabytes left its a school...
  7. Slow download speed on any browser

Slow download speed on any browser: I don't know why, maybe a recent update but my download speed on browsers I tried Edge, Firefox and Chrome has recently declined to about 400kb/s, when before I had about 15mb/s, which I still do with game providers such as Steam or Origin.This the download speed on...
  8. Really slow download even after upgrading my download speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Really slow download even after upgrading my download speed: My download speed never reached 1mb/s but now even after upgrading it to ~64 mbit/s it never goes beyond 1.4 Mb/s. It starts off with ~1.4 Mb/s, then fluctuates between 950 kB/s and 800 kB/s. My pc is connected with an ethernet cable, yet other connected computer systems work...
  9. Slow download speeds on any browser

Slow download speeds on any browser: Hello. I have noticed in my last 2 windows 10 laptops that in any browser I download the download speeds do not rise above 500 kb / s. Steam reaches 2.0+ mb / s. Does anyone know what is happening? Anyone else had this problem? Im trying to fix this issue 1 month now. Thank...
  10. Download speeds in browser is slow

Download speeds in browser is slow: I don't know how better to title my post, but download speeds in any browser on my main PC are very slow. First off, my specs: HP Envy 700-059cb Windows 10 (whatever the latest version is for inside preview) 8gb ram i7 4770 My home network is powered by a Rogers...