Windows 10: My download speeds are extremely slow!

Discus and support My download speeds are extremely slow! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past couple of days, my computer's download speeds have been really slow, like 200 kb. It is ok, but my computer is usually downloading at 20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamPower3, Jan 26, 2021.

1. My download speeds are extremely slow!

For the past couple of days, my computer's download speeds have been really slow, like 200 kb. It is ok, but my computer is usually downloading at 20 mb. I have already tried everything I could find on the internet about it, and I did a internet speed test and it was fine. So internet is not the problem. Thank you for helping!

:)

WilliamPower3, Jan 26, 2021

2. Slow downloading speed

Hi Manthan,

Regarding your download speed issue, we found a suggestion given by Eeshwar Kumar on our Community page. You can check this link on the suggestion he provided:

Why is Windows Store's download speed so slow?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 26, 2021
  4. My download speeds are extremely slow!

ReubenFaleiro, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

My download speeds are extremely slow!

1. My download speeds are extremely slow! - Similar Threads - download speeds are

2. Windows update is EXTREMELY slow download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update is EXTREMELY slow download speed: I'm stuck at 60% downloading and I had very fast Internet and I'm using wired Internet PLEASE FIX ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-is-extremely-slow-download-speed/0e9aaa3d-81d7-4ccc-b037-9d2a5ea162e8
  3. Windows update is EXTREMELY slow download speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update is EXTREMELY slow download speed: I'm stuck at 60% downloading and I had very fast Internet and I'm using wired Internet PLEASE FIX ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-is-extremely-slow-download-speed/0e9aaa3d-81d7-4ccc-b037-9d2a5ea162e8
  4. Overall download speeds are extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overall download speeds are extremely slow.: When I try to download games, the speeds are around 1-3mb/s, this is consistent with all the launchers I tested. When downloading files from the web, it's around 100kb/s. I did an internet test and I got around 10mb/s on both download and upload. On another pc it's 60mb/s and...
  5. Overall download speeds are extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Overall download speeds are extremely slow.: When I try to download games, the speeds are around 1-3mb/s, this is consistent with all the launchers I tested. When downloading files from the web, it's around 100kb/s. I did an internet test and I got around 10mb/s on both download and upload. On another pc it's 60mb/s and...
  6. Overall download speeds are extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. extremely slow download speed, with frequent errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extremely slow download speed, with frequent errors: so in the last 3 days downloading things from microsoft edge and chrome have both been extremely slow, as in less than 100 kilobytes per second it's usually 3+ megabytes per second, but in the last few days it's gotten a lot slower, i haven't moved my computer or done...
  8. Extremely slow download speeds

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Extremely slow download speeds: A few days ago I tried to download Forza Horizon 4 on my new pc from Microsoft store. After about a minute of downloading at 50 mb/s, my download speeds dropped to around 5 mb/s. I ran a speed test and am getting speeds of around 20 mb/s. Is there a way to increase download...
  9. Download speed on one windows extremely slow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download speed on one windows extremely slow?: My internet speed on my PC is incredibly slow. It’s showing a 0.1 mbps download speed, but the upload speed remains normal. I don’t have a wifi card installed, so i’m using the motherboards ethernet port, but I also tested it through the USB 3.0 ports with the same result....
  10. Extremely slow download speeds on Xbox app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extremely slow download speeds on Xbox app: I got the Xbox games pass, I know it is beta, but I tried to d Enter the Gungeon but it doenl at 200 kb/s, while my internet is 24 megabit per seconds. Do anyone know how to fix this? Thanks submitted by /u/ProDevGuy [link] [comments]...