Windows 10: My downloaded pics from phone arent showing up as pictures

Discus and support My downloaded pics from phone arent showing up as pictures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I downloaded my plant pics from my phone to Windows 10 on my desktop computer and they are all showing up as ".download" files and not as pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bizzyazab, Aug 29, 2020.

1. bizzyazab Win User

My downloaded pics from phone arent showing up as pictures

I downloaded my plant pics from my phone to Windows 10 on my desktop computer and they are all showing up as ".download" files and not as pictures Sorry I am sorta new to this whole phone to computer download thing . and the how and where to dodwnload to thing .

* Moved from IE10/other

:)

bizzyazab, Aug 29, 2020
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Transferring pictures from phone

Thanks for all the replies folks and the YouTube as suggested by The Pool Man worked perfectly. I think I shall also get a Blutooth dongle too as suggested by Callender so at least I have access to my pics on the phone.

NB The pics open in Paint is there any way of just opening the pics in the format they are on the phone please?

ICIT2LOL, Aug 29, 2020
  3. mapleair Win User
    move pics from downloads to pictures

When I download pics from emails, they go directly to my downloads file and don't show up in pictures. How do I move them over to my pictures??

mapleair, Aug 29, 2020
  4. netmaker Win User

Downloading from I phone 11

I can not download from iphone 11.

On the phone , the TRUST message shows up. I click Yes.
    Nothing else happens on the PC ( windows 10)

I tried emailing one picture at a time....sometimes it goes through, sometimes not.

My old I phone 8 downloaded in batches with no problem.

Suggestions.

netmaker, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

1. My downloaded pics from phone arent showing up as pictures - Similar Threads - downloaded pics phone

2. OneDrive showing partial pictures from my phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive showing partial pictures from my phone: Some photos from my phone are showing only partially on onedrive. Is there a setting for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-showing-partial-pictures-from-my-phone/a25e1c12-614f-4731-ba9c-5bdf85a91f29
  3. OneDrive showing partial pictures from my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive showing partial pictures from my phone: Some photos from my phone are showing only partially on onedrive. Is there a setting for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-showing-partial-pictures-from-my-phone/a25e1c12-614f-4731-ba9c-5bdf85a91f29
  4. OneDrive showing partial pictures from my phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from Pictures folder: Have selected on OneDrive and Photos app for pictures to only come from the Pictures folder.Still seems to be accessing photos from other folders, which doesn't make for a great slideshow when it is displaying photos which were taken for reasons other than the enjoyment of...
  6. Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from Pictures folder

Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from Pictures folder: Have selected on OneDrive and Photos app for pictures to only come from the Pictures folder.Still seems to be accessing photos from other folders, which doesn't make for a great slideshow when it is displaying photos which were taken for reasons other than the enjoyment of...
  7. Devices like phone and camera arent showing up in Fileexplorer :,(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Devices like phone and camera arent showing up in Fileexplorer :,(: Keyboard, mice, usbsticks work without any problem, only my Android A5 and Gopro hero 8 black wont show up in the fileexplorer, even windows said with a notify that theyre ready to use.In the device manager theyre both visible as "MTP-USB-Device" under "Portable-Devices". I...
  8. I Phone- download pics

I Phone- download pics: how to down load pics from I Phone to Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-phone-download-pics/05a15266-cd52-4fc8-b7cd-023c5fae71fa
  9. how to download pictures from my phone to the computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to download pictures from my phone to the computer: download pictures from my phone to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-my-phone-to-the/ee15040c-b822-4400-a821-8f9c31ed9d5d"
  10. Can't download pictures from S5 phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't download pictures from S5 phone: I have installed the Android USB driver to the Samsung folder successfully. However, my phone is not displayed when "This PC" is selected on File Explorer. I have tethering allowed on the phone. I have accessed my phone successfully before, but it isn't working now. This is...