Windows 10: My downloaded via window store is stuck at starting download

Discus and support My downloaded via window store is stuck at starting download in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/mcfleurywastaken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/el4bub/my_downloaded_via_window_store_is_stuck_at/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mcfleurywastaken, Jan 6, 2020.

1. My downloaded via window store is stuck at starting download

/u/mcfleurywastaken, Jan 6, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows Store App stuck downloading but when refreshed changes amount downloaded.

Hi,

One possible reason why your download is stuck may be due to a corrupted file. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Method 1: Sign out/sign in

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the account logo in the upper-right corner of the app, then click on your account name.
    • Click on you account name in the new box, then click Sign out.
    • Click on the icon in the upper-right corner again, then click Sign in and choose your account name again.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store cache

• Click Start, then type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • When the Store app opens, see if your downloads are working.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jan 6, 2020
  3. tghmonkey Win User
    Windows Store download stuck on PENDING/STARTING DOWNLOAD

Recently I have tried to download a game on the Windows store on Windows 10. It was a free game. It didn't get past the pending part and I couldn't do anything. I have tried:

• Press Windows button + R Type wsreset.exe
    • Troubleshooting the windows update thing
    I want to be able to download the game without clearing all my apps. It is now on the 'Starting download' part and is stuck again. I have previously downloaded other apps and it usually downloads very fast.

Could someone please give me a solution?

Thanks

tghmonkey, Jan 6, 2020
  4. poyW Win User

My downloaded via window store is stuck at starting download

Windows 10 Store Stuck on "Starting download" and will not download new apps

First off, I'd like to say that I have read all of the posts I could find about this issue and have followed the relevant steps provided in those answers to my issues. None of these steps seem to have worked, as I still cannot download new applications or
    update current ones.

There are several applications being 'updated' on the downloads page (in the store), which are stuck on 'Starting download', some of which I have since removed from my computer, however the download still shows up. I cannot download any new applications
    from the store; when I attempt to download a new application, the loading dots appear alongside 'Waiting'. This hangs for as long as I have attempted (approx. 12 hours).

I have, as mentioned prior, attempted to solve this issue using other support answers, however nothing I have tried as of yet has worked. I have restarted, reset the store cache using wsreset.exe, entered some suggested CMD commands to no avail.

Hopefully someone has a solution to this issue, as I would like to start downloading some Windows 10 apps from the store!

Thanks My downloaded via window store is stuck at starting download :)

poyW, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

My downloaded via window store is stuck at starting download

1. My downloaded via window store is stuck at starting download - Similar Threads - downloaded via window

2. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download: On a new Surface Pro 8, my Microsoft Store is stuck on a download of Photos Media Engine Add-On. In the library, it shows as Starting Download and other apps are now only Pending. I cannot cancel the download. I have cleared my cache and rebooted several times. Nothing has...
  3. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download: On a new Surface Pro 8, my Microsoft Store is stuck on a download of Photos Media Engine Add-On. In the library, it shows as Starting Download and other apps are now only Pending. I cannot cancel the download. I have cleared my cache and rebooted several times. Nothing has...
  4. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Store stuck on, "Starting download..."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store stuck on, "Starting download...": I download Minecraft on the Microsoft store, but when I try to download it just stays on starting download. Its been going on for a while too. submitted by /u/laser_j [link] [comments]...
  6. downloading via Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading via Microsoft store: I have a big problem i just buyed game pass and i can't download anything it only show me that i can download on C drive and if t try to change it in change where new content is saved it shows me error code 0x80070005 and it say we were unable to set a default save location...
  7. Windows store stuck on starting download

Windows store stuck on starting download: And it always gives me an error message about my connection despite me being connected to ethernet, I've tried WSReset, deleting the cache, turning off my anti-spy program, turning off antivirus, nothing works submitted by /u/mariois64 [link] [comments]...
  8. Microsoft Store stuck on "Starting Download..."

Microsoft Store stuck on "Starting Download...": Like the title says. I've looked at a few other posts but nothing has worked so far. I have scanned for malware and viruses, tried troubleshooting it and restarted my PC to see if anything went through. Just not sure what else to do to get it working again. submitted by...
  9. Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.

Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.: Recently, I redeemed a code for Windows 10 Minecraft on Windows Store, and it all went smoothly up until I tried to physically install the game. For the past 7 hours, Minecraft has been in the download queue, saying that it's "starting download..." when nothing has actually...
  10. Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download"

Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download": I have tried some options that were supposed to fix this issue, however it did not work, and i still have 2 downloads stuck. If you know a way to fix this your help would be appreciated....