Windows 10: My Downloads folder is empty. Widnows 10 Lenovo AIO 310.

Discus and support My Downloads folder is empty. Widnows 10 Lenovo AIO 310. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, so a couple of days ago I did a System Restore on my computer to see if I could spot the problem of my screen freezing, but, it showed me that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EV539, Feb 11, 2019.

1. EV539 Win User

My Downloads folder is empty. Widnows 10 Lenovo AIO 310.

Hi, so a couple of days ago I did a System Restore on my computer to see if I could spot the problem of my screen freezing, but, it showed me that Microsoft Office was "behind" my computer failing. So, I decided to unisntall it. I couldn't do it at first, I had to use a Little helper from a website and then re-start my computer.

It was doing fine for some days but then it started freezing again! I used "REGEDIT" and spoted some Office stuff still in my computer so I give the "SUPR" on each file and then re-started the computer again, and then I couldn't find my Download files.

It is still freezing ramdonmly and several times a day and My downloads folder is empty.

What Have I Done!?

Every time I turn on my computer, when I'm staring at my wallpaper a message comes from "Microsoft Office Outlook" that says "There's no default email client…" what is that!?

It seems the notice that said your files won't be affected only applied to programs, because although my programs remain unchanged, the downloads folder I have in here was emptied. I don't know how that could have happened, because they were under "This PC > Downloads"

Are they gone for good? Is there a tool to get them back? I've not emptied my Recycle Bin but it doesn't appear to be in there.

I've tried looking for my files on C:// but no, they aren'tanywhere to be found.

Anyway, thanks for Reading! I hope you guys can help me out with it.

:)

EV539, Feb 11, 2019

2. High Latency from storport.sys (Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK Windows 10)

Maybe some modifications are equipped with Intel graphics only... But at Lenovo site is Nvidia graphics driver listed:
    laptops and netbooks :: 300 series :: 310 15isk Lenovo PC Support - FR

You have to experiment yourself. (Make an system disk image before.)

- try to install Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI) Driver for Windows 10 from Lenovo site
    - try to install Intel Chipset Driver for Windows 10 from Lenovo site

- try to select Microsoft Basic Display Adapter driver instead ot the Intel one installed
    - try to install Intel VGA Driver for Windows 10 from Lenovo site
    - try to select Standard SATA AHCI Controller driver instead of the Intel one installed
    - try to install Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for Windows 10 from Lenovo site

- in Control Panel/Power Options, select Maximum/High Performance power plan
    - check if you have the latest bios/uefi (flashing it may be a little bit dangerous).

muchomurka, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Feb 11, 2019
  4. ThanhTo24 Win User

Lenovo Settings

Lenovo ideapad 310, is was not listed under power management either.

ThanhTo24, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. My Downloads folder is empty. Widnows 10 Lenovo AIO 310. - Similar Threads - Downloads folder empty

2. Documents and downloads folders empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents and downloads folders empty: I bought a new windows 11 machine to replace an existing window10 PC. I moved my C drive from my old computer to my new computer now the D: drive. However, the documents and the downloads folders from the old computer on drive D: now appear empty. What happened and can I find...
  3. Documents and downloads folders empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents and downloads folders empty: I bought a new windows 11 machine to replace an existing window10 PC. I moved my C drive from my old computer to my new computer now the D: drive. However, the documents and the downloads folders from the old computer on drive D: now appear empty. What happened and can I find...
  4. download folders show empty

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download folders show empty: i have a lenovo lap top with windows 10 pre installed and when i download any files they show empty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-folders-show-empty/a865bfc2-3105-4dc0-bf60-53631888f39d
  5. Lenovo Ideapad 310 will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Ideapad 310 will not boot up.: A few months ago, my computer froze, so I force shut it down. Ever since, the computer will not boot up. It leads to this screen. Then regardless of what option I choose, it goes to a dark black screen and the computer fan will just endlessly run, also with the noise of the...
  6. Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB: Can someone who has Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB tell me which is exactly default factory Wndows 10 operating sistem version installed on Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB (and OS Bulid number)? submitted by /u/aki_phoenix [link] [comments]...
  7. Why is my download folder empty?

Why is my download folder empty?: I've downloaded files but my user download folder is empty. Download manager shows the files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-download-folder-empty/15a252b6-983c-4744-bd87-74d2abdbff8c"
  8. My download folder is empty

My download folder is empty: A few days ago I bought a brand new laptop and updated everything so I could start downloading the things I needed. I start downloading and my download folder is empty, when I go to Edge it and click show folder for my downloads its still empty. I don't know what to do....
  9. Lenovo Ideacentre - AIO 310 Freezes randomly! Please, HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideacentre - AIO 310 Freezes randomly! Please, HELP!: Hey! What's up? So, I bought my Lenovo AIO 310 back in June 2018 and it's awesome, I love it! I use it to record my music, Netflix, FBook and whatnot. The youzh. I don't have much software on it, just Cubase, SampleTank 3, etc. I updated Windows 10 back in July, and...
  10. Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 Freezes! Please, HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 Freezes! Please, HELP!: Hey! What's up? So, I bought my Lenovo AIO 310 back in June 2018 and it's awesome, I love it! I use it to record my music, Netflix, FBook and whatnot. The youzh. I don't have much software on it, just Cubase, SampleTank 3, etc. I updated Windows 10 and that's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my downloads folder is empty