Windows 10: My downloads list

Discus and support My downloads list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have completely lost my list of downloads. I have four downloads listed, and these are very recent. What do I do to retrieve this list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keystonerose, Nov 23, 2019.

1. My downloads list

I have completely lost my list of downloads. I have four downloads listed, and these are very recent. What do I do to retrieve this list of downloads? Thanks.

:)

keystonerose, Nov 23, 2019
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

My downloads list

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

My downloads list

1. My downloads list - Similar Threads - downloads list

2. Im trying to download a file, however the only download type available is listed as All...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im trying to download a file, however the only download type available is listed as All...: Im trying to download a file off of my computer and the only available file type is shown as all files, my computer does the same when trying to download pictures, how do i fix this?...
  3. Im trying to download a file, however the only download type available is listed as All...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im trying to download a file, however the only download type available is listed as All...: Im trying to download a file off of my computer and the only available file type is shown as all files, my computer does the same when trying to download pictures, how do i fix this?...
  4. Just updated Windows 11 to 22H2, is listed need to Download/Install KB5025368, but this kb...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just updated Windows 11 to 22H2, is listed need to Download/Install KB5025368, but this kb...: Just updated Windows 11 to 22H2, is lists need 'Download/Install' KB5025368, but this kb is for 21H2. Windows 11 will not download this KB??? I am effectively locked out of Windows Update as this KB5025368 will not clear from my Windows Update Menu. So what NOW?????...
  5. Just updated Windows 11 to 22H2, is listed need to Download/Install KB5025368, but this kb...

Just updated Windows 11 to 22H2, is listed need to Download/Install KB5025368, but this kb...: Just updated Windows 11 to 22H2, is lists need 'Download/Install' KB5025368, but this kb is for 21H2. Windows 11 will not download this KB??? I am effectively locked out of Windows Update as this KB5025368 will not clear from my Windows Update Menu. So what NOW?????...
  6. Windows 11 - how do I clear out the optional downloads list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - how do I clear out the optional downloads list?: I de-installed a new device without knowing Windows Update had identified a driver for it. The program is gone from my computer, but the driver is still presented as an available optional download. How do I clear it off the list?...
  7. Windows 11 - how do I clear out the optional downloads list?

Windows 11 - how do I clear out the optional downloads list?: I de-installed a new device without knowing Windows Update had identified a driver for it. The program is gone from my computer, but the driver is still presented as an available optional download. How do I clear it off the list?...
  8. I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it...: I found 3 optiextention.dll in my downloads list and I can't delete them. they open to eharmony . What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-going-through-my-list-of-downloads-and-seen/be79c5b6-9fdf-4820-bddf-69604b2657fd
  9. I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it...

I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it...: I found 3 optiextention.dll in my downloads list and I can't delete them. they open to eharmony . What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-going-through-my-list-of-downloads-and-seen/be79c5b6-9fdf-4820-bddf-69604b2657fd
  10. I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing