Windows 10: My downloads start over after connection loss

Discus and support My downloads start over after connection loss in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to download Ori and my internet connection would jump off from time to time and i notice that every time it jumps off, i see error... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Xp Jayy, May 11, 2020.

1. Xp Jayy Win User

My downloads start over after connection loss

Hi, I've been trying to download Ori and my internet connection would jump off from time to time and i notice that every time it jumps off, i see error on my download and when i attempt to resume it, it would start over. Could you please help me

:)

Xp Jayy, May 11, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 11, 2020
  3. Loss of Internet connection due to Flight mode on desktop with no WiFi

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this article
    to resolve network connection issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 11, 2020
  4. My downloads start over after connection loss

Loss of connection

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Do you get any error message/code?
    In this situation, I request you to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check if it helps. To do so refer the steps below.

• Click Start.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press “Enter”.

• In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on
      “View All” on the left pane.

• Click on “Internet Connections”.

• Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    For the flickering’s issue I suggest you to update
    the Display drivers via Device manager and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.

• Expand the display adapters.

• Right-click on the
      display adapter and click on Update.

• Restart the computer and check.
    Keep us posted on the issue to assist you better.

Sudheendra S, May 11, 2020
Thema:

My downloads start over after connection loss

1. My downloads start over after connection loss - Similar Threads - downloads start connection

2. An update is downloading over and over, and others can't even start!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An update is downloading over and over, and others can't even start!: I have just gotten my new pc but when I did a LOT of updates, now its stuck on a Conexant media update from 7/6/2018! There is no error message, just a loop on the update. I have a windows 11 pc with 21H2 and I can't even get the 22H2 update! which is not in the insider build...
  3. An update is downloading over and over, and others can't even start!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An update is downloading over and over, and others can't even start!: I have just gotten my new pc but when I did a LOT of updates, now its stuck on a Conexant media update from 7/6/2018! There is no error message, just a loop on the update. I have a windows 11 pc with 21H2 and I can't even get the 22H2 update! which is not in the insider build...
  4. download updates over metered connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download updates over metered connection: hi,Yesterday, I noticed that when checking for updates and when there are updates appearing, it states something like downloading updates over metered connection. Yet, when I checked under advance options, the option to turn on metered connection is not on. How to get the...
  5. download updates over metered connection

download updates over metered connection: hi,Yesterday, I noticed that when checking for updates and when there are updates appearing, it states something like downloading updates over metered connection. Yet, when I checked under advance options, the option to turn on metered connection is not on. How to get the...
  6. Loss of bluetooth connection after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of bluetooth connection after Windows update: Bluetooth works fine until yesterday. BT toggle switch is now missing. I went to Update & Security, then Additional Trouble Shooter. Troubleshoot and find other issues, chose Bluetooth, reported "B / T radio status found" not fixed ". Tips are welcome...
  7. Loss of bluetooth connection after Windows update

Loss of bluetooth connection after Windows update: Bluetooth works fine until yesterday. BT toggle switch is now missing. I went to Update & Security, then Additional Trouble Shooter. Troubleshoot and find other issues, chose Bluetooth, reported "B / T radio status found" not fixed ". Tips are welcome...
  8. Bluscreen after loss of Network Connectivity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluscreen after loss of Network Connectivity: I have been losing all Network Connectivity recently and the error cannot be fixed by running the Troubleshooting tool. Have tried to Reset the Network Adapter but I have been getting a blue screen during the restart. No new software has been installed, so I can't guess...
  9. Download Speed loss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download Speed loss: I was recently put on BT fibre. Prior to that I got 17mbps download. On fibre I only get 20mb. I contacted BT who sent an engineer, who did not seem too confident in what he was doing. (I am 300mts from cabinet) He initially said there was no fault on line, then spoke to...
  10. Loss of most of my internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loss of most of my internet connection: Hi, In chrome - i am am getting an err_connection_timed_out on most of the pages I try to search. I've found 2 sites this doesn't apply to. other browsers (int explore and edge) - says 'can't reach page' when I restart my machine everything works ok for 5 mins...