Windows 10: my downloads wont open

Discus and support my downloads wont open in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I download something it ask me will you allow this device/program make changes on you computer I click yes but it wont open please help. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by karimsabbr, Sep 6, 2018.

1. my downloads wont open

When I download something it ask me will you allow this device/program make changes on you computer I click yes but it wont open please help. Thank you

:)

karimsabbr, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Frick Win User

Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Sep 6, 2018
  4. my downloads wont open

settings wont open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below question to understand the situation better,

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft Account?
    Please follow the below steps and check if it works,

• Press “Windows key + I” to open the Settings screen.
    I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the Administrator account to check if this helps

Reply us if you have further queries. We will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

my downloads wont open

1. my downloads wont open - Similar Threads - downloads wont open

2. My game wont open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My game wont open.: Hello, I have a windows 10 pc and I moved a game from my 918 GB external drive , the game is need for speed underground 2 , and when I open the game's file it sort of crashes. I mean I click on the app icon, it tries to open and then crashes and closes. Please help me. Thank...
  3. MS store wont open, and wont download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS store wont open, and wont download: Hey, I have tried absolutely everything. I cannot download or open MS store. Every time I try to open it it says I need to download a new app to open it. So I try to download it but the only thing that downloads when I click the download links is a pdf of terms and...
  4. MS store wont open, and wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS store wont open, and wont download: Hey, I have tried absolutely everything. I cannot download or open MS store. Every time I try to open it it says I need to download a new app to open it. So I try to download it but the only thing that downloads when I click the download links is a pdf of terms and...
  5. MS store wont open, and wont download

6. My settings wont open

in Windows 10 Customization
    My settings wont open: Hello. I cant open my settings and ive tried every method. I think its because i tried to switch screen 1 to screen 2 and have only 1 monitor. Can someone help pls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-wont-open/45a75387-d440-499d-807b-4b09ea0452e8
  7. my file wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my file wont open: So my file wont open and I think the problem is there is a internet explorer symbol next to it. how do get back the basic file opener for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-file-wont-open/5ade6e2a-3cb0-48b3-8775-bced80773e36
  8. my games wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my games wont open: my games wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-games-wont-open/6a956dd4-cf9b-42eb-8bcd-b0674063f603
  9. My word wont open

My word wont open: the code execution cannot proceed because vcruntime140_1.dll was not found? what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-word-wont-open/dd0ee941-e946-4764-a7b9-ba7023aec94c
  10. Terraria wont open- steam download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Terraria wont open- steam download: I downloaded terraria on my windows 10 it won't open. The application says it begins to open and windows installer will appear but both close within a matter of seconds and Terraria remains unopened....