Windows 10: My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...

Discus and support My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello so i have this problem a girl gave me her old drawing tablet that is a wacom intuos comic the old version and i installed the latest driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoJoUwU, Mar 11, 2020.

1. JoJoUwU Win User

My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...

Hello so i have this problem a girl gave me her old drawing tablet that is a wacom intuos comic the old version and i installed the latest driver through the official wacom website.The installation went smooth and it tells me I installed it perfectly. I'm able to use it as a mouse and draw on the program that the windows have BUT i cant draw in other drawing programs.

I don't have an idea what to do.What are the possible solutions so i can fix this problem so i can draw in other drawing programs?

:)

JoJoUwU, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

Hello graham.d,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you faced any issue while trying to connect the tablet to the PC?

The XP Pen Star06 is an excellent wireless graphics drawing tablet which lets you make your digital artwork more comfortable and fun. You will be able to transform your ideas into beautiful images. Kindly check with the steps
    listed below and see if it works.

To make your drawing tablet work with Windows 10,

• Simply connect the ISM 2.4G USB receiver into your computer to start drawing
      wirelessly. Else, connect the tablet to your computer with the USB cable provided.
    • Download the latest driver from the
      XP PEN website
      , for the tablet to function.
    • After successful installation of driver, a driver icon will appear in your system tray and on your desktop. If the driver isn’t present,
      Uninstall the driver and Reboot the machine before you
      repeat the same steps.

Additional Information: You may also refer to the User Manual

here
    for extra information about XP-Pen Star06 Drawing tablet.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 11, 2020
  3. -SailorJ- Win User
    Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10

My problem is that my drawing tablet (Bamboo Pen CTL-460) drivers only work for windows 8 and it seems that Wacom stopped updating the drivers for it. Could someone give me a link to a safe website that will let me download windows 8 drivers?

If not, does anyone have any ideas on how to stop my computer from recognizing my tablet as a mouse so I could at least get my pen pressure sensitivity to work?

-UPDATE-

Okay here's my solution if anyone else has this problem with their Wacom drawing tablet

Go to start and type "verifier.exe" Once it's open, click on "Delete Existing Settings" and restart your computer.

After that the drivers should be able to work without crashing your computer

-SailorJ-, Mar 11, 2020
  4. My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...

Drawing dissapears

I started drawing as usual, but when I draw on top of my prior drawing the drawing before dissapears, how I can fix this?

Alegria111, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...

1. My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the... - Similar Threads - drawing tablet works

2. My drawing tablet only recognize one monitor at the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My drawing tablet only recognize one monitor at the time: I bought a Huion Kanvas Pro last month and since then i'm having this problem.If i try to EXTENDED the monitors, the drawing tablet or my notebook will not show the cursor sometimes and NEVER show the programs that were open. I tried to opened on the second monitor but...
  3. My drawing tablet only recognize one monitor at the time

in Windows 10 Customization
    My drawing tablet only recognize one monitor at the time: I bought a Huion Kanvas Pro last month and since then i'm having this problem.If i try to EXTENDED the monitors, the drawing tablet or my notebook will not show the cursor sometimes and NEVER show the programs that were open. I tried to opened on the second monitor but...
  4. Windows thinks my drawing tablet is an mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows thinks my drawing tablet is an mouse.: First of all , please forgive me English because im not speaking English in my country. Redirect me if its the wrong topic.I have an Genius Easypen i405x. Years ago it worked perfectly on my old pc win 7 , Now I tried to use it again and windows thinks its an mouse, I tried...
  5. Windows thinks my drawing tablet is an mouse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows thinks my drawing tablet is an mouse.: First of all , please forgive me English because im not speaking English in my country. Redirect me if its the wrong topic.I have an Genius Easypen i405x. Years ago it worked perfectly on my old pc win 7 , Now I tried to use it again and windows thinks its an mouse, I tried...
  6. Windows thinks my drawing tablet is an mouse.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Drawing/Graphics tablet not working

Drawing/Graphics tablet not working: Hi there,I am trying to make my own font on Microsoft Font Maker on my laptop with an old Wacom Drawing Tablet Model ET-0405A-U. I connect it to my laptop wired USB connection and open Font Maker. I go over to the A and try to write it with the pen on the tablet. Nothing...
  8. Correct drawing tablet and program?

Correct drawing tablet and program?: I have an Asus laptop (5 years old, Windows 10) and would like to draw digitally. So programs are available to me Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator CS2. Which drawing tablet is cheap but also good and which freeware would be best? I would like to be able to color...
  9. Calibrating drawing tablet??

Calibrating drawing tablet??: I recently got a new laptop and I am having trouble setting up a tablet. Everything went smoothly with the installation, however the pen is not calibrated correctly and although I can select the option, nothing comes up on the screen after I tap the first cross hair. I have...
  10. Drawing tablets

Drawing tablets: So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked...