Windows 10: my drivers have incorrect space shown

Discus and support my drivers have incorrect space shown in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And yes i tried clicking the refresh button it doesnt do anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chen123lol, Feb 26, 2021.

1. my drivers have incorrect space shown

my drivers have incorrect space shown 352bd434-6f62-4177-8894-abb521d0d004?upload=true.png

my drivers have incorrect space shown 6cfb6608-76cb-4027-a7d8-4bf3181a7e05?upload=true.png

And yes i tried clicking the refresh button it doesnt do anything

:)

chen123lol, Feb 26, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Incorrect display adapter driver for my Asus K42JK laptop

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

What happens when trying to install the right driver? Do you receive any error?

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 26, 2021
  4. my drivers have incorrect space shown

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

my drivers have incorrect space shown

1. my drivers have incorrect space shown - Similar Threads - drivers incorrect space

2. INCORRECT FREE STORAGE SPACE SHOWING!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INCORRECT FREE STORAGE SPACE SHOWING!!!: Dell Inspiron 3501OS: Windows 11 22H2OS Build: 22621.2283Total Storage: 256GBIssue: Selecting all folders and seeing their properties shows me that they are of 26.8 GB out of 100GB that means 73.2 GB is free but when checking the 'drive' properties it shows 15.2 GB is free...
  3. Windows Storage Space - detach vhd is not shown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Storage Space - detach vhd is not shown: I run a Windows Storage Space since 5 years without Problem. Storage Space contains two disks - RAID 1. Because I have a new Architecture I want to use the two disk as single disks.1. I did a complete backup.2. I deleted the Volume in Diskmanagement.3. I wanted detach the...
  4. Windows Storage Space - detach vhd is not shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Storage Space - detach vhd is not shown: I run a Windows Storage Space since 5 years without Problem. Storage Space contains two disks - RAID 1. Because I have a new Architecture I want to use the two disk as single disks.1. I did a complete backup.2. I deleted the Volume in Diskmanagement.3. I wanted detach the...
  5. FILE SIZE AND HARD DRIVE SPACE, NOT SHOWN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FILE SIZE AND HARD DRIVE SPACE, NOT SHOWN?: IN WINDOWS 10, Why is it so hard to find out what files are folders are taking up too much space, without clicking on 'properties' to check? I am familiar with DOS, since the 1980's where every file showed the size, and it was easy to see. In Win10 I have learned to...
  6. Incorrect data shown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Incorrect data shown: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/z1m9pljt3yx41.png?width=1586&format=png&auto=webp&s=3592ae06dcc2bff3b9da429e292d279fe7c605c9 i want to free up some space in computer and did a little scan. i scanned a single file and then i opened it and scanned all together. the...
  7. New Date & Time Settings incorrect sync shown

New Date & Time Settings incorrect sync shown: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sponky [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efqb0q/new_date_time_settings_incorrect_sync_shown/
  8. Night Light state shown incorrectly in Action Center

Night Light state shown incorrectly in Action Center: Has anyone else been seeing an issue where the state of Night Light is shown incorrectly in Action Center? Sometimes when Night Light is turned on, it is shown as being turned off, and vice versa. submitted by /u/jones_supa [link] [comments]...
  9. Network Locations' Harddisk Space Info Are Not Shown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Locations' Harddisk Space Info Are Not Shown: Hi, I was a Windows 7 user and recently updated to 10. And to be honest, I liked it more than Windows 7. Anyway, this is my problem; Windows 7 used to have this menu option for me, [img] As you can see, I was able to see the full capacity of my network location's...
  10. incorrect memory shown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    incorrect memory shown: I have an 8 gigabyte ram in my pc, but i often experience slow/lag when i use the computer. When this happens, i open up my task manager and check my ram. Here's a screenshot Snaggy - easy screenshots Snaggy - easy screenshots As you can see, the total ram used up by my...