Windows 10: my drives automatically locked

Discus and support my drives automatically locked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my drives automatically locked with bitlocker after I reinstall windows 11 ....what should i do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mohamad shabani, Jul 10, 2024.

1. my drives automatically locked

my drives automatically locked with bitlocker after I reinstall windows 11 ....what should i do ?

:)

mohamad shabani, Jul 10, 2024
  2. little cat, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 10, 2024
  4. jbunch07 Win User

my drives automatically locked

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile my drives automatically locked :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

my drives automatically locked

1. my drives automatically locked - Similar Threads - drives automatically locked

2. my drives automatically locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my drives automatically locked: my drives automatically locked with bitlocker after I reinstall windows 11 ....what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-drives-automatically-locked/846f817a-bde2-417d-8e78-170244d7a9e5
  3. My D drive automatically get locked by bitlocker.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive automatically get locked by bitlocker.: My D drive was locked automatically by bitlocker and i was not enable that so, i have no recovery key and after that i reinstall the window 11 then the same thing show D drive was locked . I have very personal data in it so please find some solution for it . You recover that...
  4. My D drive automatically get locked by bitlocker.

My D drive automatically get locked by bitlocker.: My D drive was locked automatically by bitlocker and i was not enable that so, i have no recovery key and after that i reinstall the window 11 then the same thing show D drive was locked . I have very personal data in it so please find some solution for it . You recover that...
  5. Hello my drive locked.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello my drive locked.: Hello Team , i reset my windows after that i noted my two drive D and E locked by Bitlocker , currentely i didnt have the Key to unlock this drives and i tried all my microsoft account didnt find both kindly search from your side where this bit Locker key recorded in which...
  6. Hello my drive locked.

Hello my drive locked.: Hello Team , i reset my windows after that i noted my two drive D and E locked by Bitlocker , currentely i didnt have the Key to unlock this drives and i tried all my microsoft account didnt find both kindly search from your side where this bit Locker key recorded in which...
  7. Why my computer is locking automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my computer is locking automatically: Hello everyone,I have a problem with my computer. It is locking when I unplug it from the socket even if the battery is full charged. It happens the 3 times I unplug it and it begins yesterday.When I press the power button on battery mode, it try to turn on but never more...
  8. Drives locked by Bitlocker automatically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Drives locked by Bitlocker automatically: Hi,I have recently reset my PC to have a clean installation of Windows in C drive. PC reset was successful but my D & E drives are automatically locked by Bitlocker. I have contacted Microsoft for resolution. It seems that the drives are locked automatically by Bitlocker due...
  9. Automatically locks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically locks: Im on laptop,while gaming my screen says “locking” and my laptop goes to sleep.....it has been happening for months now and it’s really annoying,help please EVERYTHING IS SET TO ‘NEVER’ so there is now way its due to my display settings. submitted by /u/Rishi44 [link]...
  10. My PC locks automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC locks automatically: Hi, I've been experiencing an issue that involves my Windows 10 PC automatically locking once it reaches 7% battery life, this follows the 'your battery life is very low' notification. This is a relatively new issue, and isn't one that I had experienced with this PC...