Windows 10: My DVD/CDRW drive is not working.

Discus and support My DVD/CDRW drive is not working. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Drive worked fine last time I used. All of a sudden not working. Ran all Dell scans for XPS 8700. No issues, drive is working fine. Windows issues.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarolinaHoesing, May 13, 2020.

1. My DVD/CDRW drive is not working.

Drive worked fine last time I used. All of a sudden not working. Ran all Dell scans for XPS 8700. No issues, drive is working fine. Windows issues. When I use to put the CD in it would ask and I would format. Then I would left click on a file and select send to: I select R drive. not showing up to send there. Only shows flash drives. I don't understand what the problem is?

:)

KarolinaHoesing, May 13, 2020
  2. drade Win User

[WTB] New cdrw/dvd drive

Hey all, well my dbdrw/cdrw 80 dollar drive some how gave out, and Im looking for a cdrw/dvd drive, So I can play bf2, burn my cd's and watch movies.

-Fast speed write
    -Ok RW write
    -Black
    -Used, or New
    -All I do is play games, and burn music, and I really want to watch dvd's.
    Anyone sellin any?

drade, May 13, 2020
  3. [WTB] New cdrw/dvd drive

Ive got a toshiba 16x dvd-rom/cdrw
    Works great, just replaced it with a NEC 16x dvd burner so its up for grabs *Smile My DVD/CDRW drive is not working. :)

::edit::

just noticed your in Czech, the cost of shipping alone would be more than buying locally.

wazzledoozle, May 13, 2020
  4. drade Win User

My DVD/CDRW drive is not working.

[WTB] New cdrw/dvd drive

Yea, I just like to show of my heritage Cause I love it, I live in Maine now. How much would you be willin to sell that?

drade, May 13, 2020
Thema:

My DVD/CDRW drive is not working.

1. My DVD/CDRW drive is not working. - Similar Threads - DVD CDRW drive

2. DVD drive not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD drive not working: When I insert a DVD in the drive, nothing happens. When I double-click the DVD drive icon and insert a disk, the little circle spins until I close the window.On startup, the DVD drive appears in BIOS.The DVD drive also appears in Device Manager. I uninstalled it and Windows...
  3. DVD drive not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD drive not working: When I insert a DVD in the drive, nothing happens. When I double-click the DVD drive icon and insert a disk, the little circle spins until I close the window.On startup, the DVD drive appears in BIOS.The DVD drive also appears in Device Manager. I uninstalled it and Windows...
  4. DVD drive not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  6. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  7. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. DVD DRIVE NOT WORKING

DVD DRIVE NOT WORKING: The drivers from intelr 6th gen core dont let my drive open or work try to uninstall to no affect tried to update driver no affect reset computer no affect tried to uninstall driver no effect tried to uninstall dvd drive this re installs ok using the pld dvd rw...
  9. my dvd drive D wont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my dvd drive D wont work: I can get it to try and pull up but it stops and will not go any farther I can not get it to read dvds or even dvd games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dvd-drive-d-wont-work/32a7f783-466c-4175-9534-4ba9a3438830
  10. DVD drive not working

DVD drive not working: Hi I upgraded to Windows 10 and its been nothing but problems with screen going black and then when trying to reboot with dvd found drive not working, my drive is an Optiac dvd RW AD-7261s. The drive appears in device manager but in properties under event it say that drive...